PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 remains the safest in my book

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Default RE: H2 remains the safest in my book

isnt that illegal......nice hummer by the way

Old 12-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jet Mech

Glad you're ok man. Don't take it too hard. Things happen with crazies on the road when they don't know how to drive on a dry road. My bid is $12,600. Hope all the repairs go smooth. Good luck and take care of yourself and your lady.
You are very close....

GEICO called me today before noon... he had been at Turnersville Collision and had signed off on their initial estimate. He was cutting them a check for .......

$11,711.25

He also said that they felt their was suspension damage and once they stripped it down they were doing to get it on the rack and see what it spec'd out at... he said that would of course be covered.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

and of course that is minus the $500 deductable that I owe them when I pick it up.... so actually that total is $12,211.25

Old 12-04-2007, 06:05 PM

duuuuuuuuuuude! can we please get thru the rest of 2007 w/out anymore deaths to the hummer family? good gosh! i knew we were wearing bullseye for driving hummers, but this is ridiculous. 2 hummers in less than a month (11/9 and 12/2).

stan, all i can say is sorry and i'm glad you were on the winning end of that battle. thank God yall are ok. that's the main..and ONLY thing. i loved my hummer too, but i'd trade all of them to save one life (including my own). its just too bad that chick is a freaking moron. much like my situation, i don't know how you cant see a hummer...especially a giant white one in the middle of the day.

i offer my condolences, but always remember, it could've been WAY worse (especially if you weren't in ahummer). so, fix her up and get back out on the road.

lil d

ps - my estimate (including potential engine andunder carriage dmg) before i saw the actual # was $10K...i didnt win, so who cares...ha!

Old 12-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Dave....

Old 12-04-2007, 06:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Well well, ain't that just peachy ihummer. Three hole posts, each identical, and nothin but links to yer blog board, and all responding to HBob. Tisk tisk, we have rules. Did you happen to ask MuddyD if you could take his pics and posts to slap up on yoiur board? Somethin smells????

Do you hear something, sounds like the ban train, headin this way too?

Auf Deutsch sprechen, ya ya??
Eine frühe Entschuldigung wird häufig angenommen. Den neuen Mitgliedsabschnitt versuchen und sagen hallo.
Did I miss something??? Am I outta the LOOP???[&:]

Old 12-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

I deleted his post and demanded he take down the pictures of my H2 off of his website... so... you didn't miss anything really.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:45 PM

Wow that much, I didn't see your truck outside of the collsion place all day today. They had inside one of the bays looking at it, I drove by a couple of times. It was closest without going over so Jet Mech's bid was too high.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

now... my insurance guy called me and let me know they were gonna have to fix all of the trail rash, dents, dings because they felt that was scratched by her window glass... that they found everywhere...

The only thing I was disappointed with was they said they are gonna repair the passenger door... not replace it.... I guess I should have opened it all the way...

Old 12-04-2007, 07:13 PM

It looks likeyou hooked your helicopter to the plastic handles on the hood.....

Quick Reply: H2 remains the safest in my book