PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 owners: What do you think of the H3?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009 | 05:13 PM

Here in the Hawaiian Islands, i prefer the H3 because of our narrow windy bumpy roads. On the mainland i would consider the H2...

Old 09-29-2009 | 05:46 PM

Nothing wrong with the H3. It's a sign of the times. But I'd never trade my H2 for one.

Old 09-29-2009 | 08:08 PM
Default H@ h3

I think that they are two completly vehicles. And you will have to decide which one you want. I Just like the H2 compared to the H3. If I could afford a H1 I would of bought it insted of my H2. But I can not afford one so I bought a used 03 H2 and I enjoy drivingit. So take both for a test drive and then decide which suites you best.

Old 10-04-2009 | 06:55 PM

[QUOTE=vetteman40404;209563]I bought a H2 over the H3 because of the size. I just love the "treehuggers" giving me the finger, I'm not sure if you get that in an H3.

Yes it does happen! Not only have I gotten "the finger" while driving my 2006 H3, but also had one encounter w/an aggressive driver in a Prius who refused to let me do a lane change I was signaling for. What he (and I for that matter at first) didn't realize that this was being observed by a cop in an unmarked Crown Vic. Unmarked, that is, until his lights and siren came on. I hit the 4-ways and started to pull over when the cop waved at me to go on as he went after the Prius! A couple of weeks later, I noticed I had a Crown Vic following me. So, I decided to pull into a shopping center and see if there was something wrong with my vehicle or driving. Of coutse it was an unmarked police car. And, it was the same cop who I had me earlier "encounter" with. The Prius driver was busted for: Aggressive Driving; Reckless Driving; Speeding While Attempting to Elude; and (ultimately) 87/50. He was arrested and taken into custody. He's facing jail esoecially for the Aggressive/Reckless.

Here's one that's funnier: Just before my wife's Grand Cherokee died, I was refueling it and this guy in a little Yaris pulls up behind the Jeep and says, "You should be ashamed driving something like that." My reply? "You're right. I'd much rather be driving my Hummer!" Poor guy didn't know what to say!

Although I have a 2006 H3, I decided to look here out of curiousity. And, I have a related question. When I was recently in California, I noticed that Hummer drivers tend to smile and wave at each other! Is this a California thing? I've not seen it on the least coast.