PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 needed for use in UK based short action film

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Default H2 needed for use in UK based short action film

Hi Guys

I'm a filmmaker based in Birmingham in the UK. About to shoot my fifth short film, an action piece at adisused trainyard. I need to get my hands on a hummer possibly H2 not too fussy (you can drive it for the sequence) It needs to accelerate along loose gravel and skid around to a halt, then (possibly) spin around in donut style to create a smokescreen. I'll need you for two hours on 6th march, there is no budget for this but you will get a credit at the end of the film which will be premiered in Birmingham and i will cover fuel costs. Look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

Old 02-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Default RE: H2 needed for use in UK based short action film

Stevo..pm the guy Weaponsgalore in this thread...Remember I accept royalties

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_39849/tm.htm

Old 02-09-2007, 05:08 PM

Hmmmmm...intresting just PM, so did someone mention royalties???

Old 02-09-2007, 10:30 PM

ORIGINAL: hangnailer11

Hi Guys

I'm a filmmaker based in Birmingham in the UK. About to shoot my fifth short film, an action piece at adisused trainyard. I need to get my hands on a hummer possibly H2 not too fussy (you can drive it for the sequence) It needs to accelerate along loose gravel and skid around to a halt, then (possibly) spin around in donut style to create a smokescreen. I'll need you for two hours on 6th march, there is no budget for this but you will get a credit at the end of the film which will be premiered in Birmingham and i will cover fuel costs. Look forward to hearing from you.

Steve
Is the film UK based; i.e., will it in fact be shot in the UK? If not, and if in the SoCal area, then let me know. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]