PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 Advice for newbie

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: H2 Advice for newbie

Welcome to the site...

You can get 5 Takeoff's with new/near newtires on this site... just check out the classifieds... then put your 20's on here...

your MP3 CD's don't work??? I don't think mine do either... but I use XM so I could care less.

GM Nav's are awful... I agree.

I doubt you yelling in his ear will ever go away... especially if he drives the truck anywhere near the way it is designed to be driven...

Old 03-08-2008, 12:47 PM

Advertise the rims on this site or craigslist for sale w/trade for stock rims and tires. Should be able to put a little cash in your pocket and get stock. I have a set of the limited editions w/BFG"sI'd planned on putting on ebay just hadn't gotten there yet. As for the CD, try a different brand of cd and if that doesn't work use a different program to burn it (if you are using windows media to burn, try nero or something else).

Old 03-09-2008, 08:43 PM

Thanks for all the help, we finally got her dirty today. Tons of mud here from all the rain. These blingy tires suck! We didn't get stuck but they spin wayyyy too easy. We did manage to pass by the Jeep guys though So we will definitely be getting rid of these fancy and useless wheels. We are going to our local dealer tomorrow and maybe he will want to trade. If not I will start posting ads and find someone who prefers bling to tread!

We love this ride!!!!! The Nav does suck but it does work, the radio and CD player sound great so I can live without playing the ones I rip but that darn noisy/loose moonroof has gotta get fixed!!!

We have the next two weeks off so if anyone heads for Bear Valley to play....we will be out there as much as we can!

Bob and angie