PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

GstyleHummer for customer service

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Default GstyleHummer for customer service

Just wanted to put in my two cents for GStyleHummer I recently started adding on all the custom stuff I wanted for my H3 and of everyone I emailed and talked to, Clarence at GStyle is just head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to customer service. He's a great guy to talk to on the phone and always makes sure you get what you want. He was really helpful when trying to decide between different brands of upgrades and helping me get quality goods at the best price. I'll post some pics of it after I finish installing stuff if anyone is looking for after market parts check him out before buying elsewhere.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Default RE: GstyleHummer for customer service

ORIGINAL: wilsoada

Just wanted to put in my two cents for GStyleHummer I recently started adding on all the custom stuff I wanted for my H3 and of everyone I emailed and talked to, Clarence at GStyle is just head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to customer service. He's a great guy to talk to on the phone and always makes sure you get what you want. He was really helpful when trying to decide between different brands of upgrades and helping me get quality goods at the best price. I'll post some pics of it after I finish installing stuff if anyone is looking for after market parts check him out before buying elsewhere.
I'll 2nd that! I had a slight problem today with one of my roof rails and Clarence set me back on the straight and narrow- replacement piece being shipped tomorrow. I strongly suggest you check them out for both quality and service.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Default RE: GstyleHummer for customer service

I'll 3rd that.

I bought some of my BLING off G-Style a WHILE AGO(before I found this forum), and Clarence was AWESOME to deal with!![sm=hail.gif]