PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

was going to send this in emails but....

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Default was going to send this in emails but....

F it...I don't care if certain people hear about it.

check out Denny's new signature....he's the second poster in this thread:

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_73238..._1/key_/tm.htm

sooooo...when he came here he came from a Land Rover Forum where he was a mod and had lots of problems with members....so much so that a few members followed him here in order to confront him....if you remember he had few sayings in his siggy back then for those LR members to read....now he has this saying for I would assume me to read......Keep it up Denny....a few more forum failures and you can attach an entire paragraph to your siggy......COWARD!!!! Lets lock threads and ban members when they try to argue with me, then I'll add a little message to them in my signature when I don't even post anymore so that they can't confront me on it......DEAR GOD PLEASEEEEEEE LET ME RUN INTO THIS LIL BITCH IN PERSON >>>>PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok, my rant is over.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: was going to send this in emails but....

You misunderstand that quote. He is trying to warn people never to argue with him, because he will dumb you down to his level

Old 08-07-2007, 03:04 PM

Regardless of the reason behind it .. isn't it painfully obvious who can't let go of this since now it perpetuates in the form of signatures? Personally I think the whole thing is rather childish ... it's attention he wants .. and if we follow simple supply/demand principles .... if you take away the supply .. eventually the demand goes away. Ignore his azz and these remarks, he'll grow tired of it soon enough!

Old 08-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

You misunderstand that quote. He is trying to warn people never to argue with him, because he will dumb you down to his level
I have to figure out why there is so much space on my posts lol. It's like the server knows I'm going to write a book and is thrown off by the fact that I didn't

Old 08-07-2007, 03:44 PM

Think of it as a system normally allocating 4kb clusters and then runs in to you and starts dishing out 32kb clusters instead ... LOL! I know one thing .. whatever array your stuff ends up being stored on .. it's probably smoking everytime you post something new :-) They had a small EMA12000 from 2001 before you joined ... now they are piping in straight to EMC's compatibility center in Boston since it's the only facility in the country with enough storage capacity to store those mega novels of yours ... LOL! On a side note, you ever been there Mike (HG) ?? Very cool stuff!

Old 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM

buncha cyber-dorks

Old 08-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

:snorts:

No I haven't. [&o]

Old 08-07-2007, 04:06 PM

Cyber dork or not .. you walk in to a data center so big they actually count floor space in ACRES instead of square feet ...and every flippin possible inch of floor space has hardware on it, in 7 foot tall racks .. it's pretty flippin impressive! I can't recall the exact lenght estimates but they have enough fiber optics in that data center to cross the country back and forth a number of times. When I was there back in -01 they only had two guys managing it all .. I pitty them LOL! I know back then they were already up in the exabyte range ... wonder if they busted through in the the zetta's or yotta'syet hehehehe.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:19 PM

I'm gonna have to stay at a holiday inn tonight just so I can understand that post........I'll get back to you tomorrow

Old 08-07-2007, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Cyber dork or not .. you walk in to a data center so big they actually count floor space in ACRES instead of square feet ...and every flippin possible inch of floor space has hardware on it, in 7 foot tall racks .. it's pretty flippin impressive! I can't recall the exact lenght estimates but they have enough fiber optics in that data center to cross the country back and forth a number of times. When I was there back in -01 they only had two guys managing it all .. I pitty them LOL! I know back then they were already up in the exabyte range ... wonder if they busted through in the the zetta's or yotta'syet hehehehe.
I here you we have so many data centers and the whole VERIZON FIOS is coming out of my building.In my building alone we haveover 5000 equipment racks full all 7ft EMC,NORTEL,FUJITSU, ETC

Quick Reply: was going to send this in emails but....