PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Going to see THE POLICE in St. Paul, Minnesota

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Default Going to see THE POLICE in St. Paul, Minnesota

I'm soo pumped!!! I saw them when I was a snot-nosed punk in 1983, but the wife never has!! She's been a HUGE Police fan FOREVER, and an even Bigger STING FAN!!! I figure with her losing her Mom last month, this is the least I could do for her. I just told her and MAN, she's HAPPY!!!

I got us some tickets on eBay!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130102501695

Just finished booking our hotel at The Embassy Suites, St. Paul!! We're staying from the Monday July 2nd till Friday July 6!!!

This will be cool being in THE STATES for JULY 4!!! I hear it MEANS something to you YANKS!!

Anyone around here at this time, LET ME KNOW!!! And YES MIKE, we're STILL doing The Black HillsI'll let you know when when we figure it out!!

Just wanted to share with my HUMMER FAMILY!!!

Old 04-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Default RE: Going to see THE POLICE in St. Paul, Minnesota

Name:  a.gif
Views: 26
Size:  17.9 KB

Old 04-20-2007, 09:08 AM

OH OH....sending out at an SOSSSSSSSSSSSS!The Pavement Princess iscomin to town! [8D]

(my condolences to your wife)

Old 04-20-2007, 04:43 PM

That's great! I'm trying to get some for their Vancouver show, but the tickets are going pretty high for good seats. Should be a great show though!

Old 04-20-2007, 05:54 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

That's great! I'm trying to get some for their Vancouver show, but the tickets are going pretty high for good seats. Should be a great show though!
Yeah I was looking at Vancouver, Edmonton or EVEN T.O.

I wanted the BEST SEATS I could find. I totally forgot about Minneapolis/St. Paul then I spotted these ones. The good thing is we can DRIVE there in 5 1/2 hours. So that'll save us cash in plane tickets!!!

Old 04-20-2007, 06:03 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

my condolences to your wife
Thanks....She's not taking it very well. I know it's a cliche, but her and her mom were BEST FRIENDS!!![&:]

Old 04-20-2007, 06:07 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Thanks....She's not taking it very well. I know it's a cliche, but her and her mom were BEST FRIENDS!!![&:]
No, it's not cliche at allto me...I understand exactly as my Mother and I are the same...When that day comes for me, I will literally be a basket case.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

I have the chance to buy Genesis tickets as part of the AmEx Gold member benefits, but current money issues say NO DON'T DO IT lol. They were my favorite group growing up, and they might be dead by the time I get to see them again lol. That sounds like fun Bob. I'm jeolous.

Old 04-20-2007, 08:51 PM

WTG HUMMBOB..SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WIFES MOTHER..I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS..LOOSING A LOVED ONE..LOST MY SISTER WHEN SHE WAS 35, AND WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER..ITS BEEN 10 YEARS NOW AND STILL MISS HER. YOUR WIFE WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS...HAVE FUN IN ST. PAUL, MN.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:34 PM

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

WTG HUMMBOB..SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WIFES MOTHER..I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS..LOOSING A LOVED ONE..LOST MY SISTER WHEN SHE WAS 35, AND WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER..ITS BEEN 10 YEARS NOW AND STILL MISS HER. YOUR WIFE WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS...HAVE FUN IN ST. PAUL, MN.
Thanks Tina...Yeah....VERY SHIITY!!!

2 years ago, my Mom AND Dad passed away. 4 months and a day apart!!! Wasn't SUPER close to my Dad(step-dad), but It STILL SUCKS not having my Mom around. Makes us feel like ADULTS NOW!!!

Quick Reply: Going to see THE POLICE in St. Paul, Minnesota