PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

G-STYLE

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Default RE: G-STYLE

Hi all!

I don't post very offen so here it goes!

First I want to say thanks to everyone for the kind words aboutG-Style Hummer Accessorieswww.gstylehummer.com/ www.gstyle4u.comand myself.You the Hummer owneris the reason why we are here, I think it shows that in the quality of our products and the customer service we offer. Again, thank you to all!

Second, as of the issue regarding the above post with the custom painted tire covers, its the hardest thing to talk with your customer and tell them that they won't be getting there product for three weeks or more! We haveunpainted Hummer tire covers available to ship daily but the shipping delay with these is in thecustom painting process.I wish we had more control in the time frame, we do continue to call,email and almost fight with the manufacture about this.The problem is that the manufacture only has one small paint booth topaint covers in,each cover takes about 2 to 3 actual days to paint, polish and box but then take in to account that this manufactureis the only one in the states offering this type of tire cover and he is also serving over 500 hummerdealers for the same cover, so we can quickly understand why the delay in filling the order. The end result even with the delays is that our customer will got there products.

Here are the link to theHummer Tire Coverson our website, you can see that we have posted about the delays in shipping:

http://www.gstyle4u.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/924/H2%20HARD%20TIRE%20COVER%20W^2F%20LICENSE%20MOUNT% 20%20^2F%2005-07%20HUMMER%20H2%20%26%20SUT

http://www.gstyle4u.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/662/H3%20HARD%20TIRE%20COVER%20^2F%2006-07%20HUMMER%20H3

We could easily offer the overseas copys of theseCovers as other retailers dobut with the quality, fit and finishdifference is notworth the customer service issues that will come with that kind of product. We choose to let the other Hummer Accessory retailers offer that one.

We are a family company and of course all ofus are Hummer owners true and true. I see every order that is placed with our company, every customer and fellow Hummer owner get the bestproducts and serviceperiod!

Again, thanks to all for the kind words and the continued bizz! Thats all I have to say about that!

Old 04-14-2007, 09:59 PM

Just order my roof racksand tubular side step from G-Style and Clarence is awesome..Can't wait to get them.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:05 PM

The G-style Roof rack are super dupper quality..at least for the price Clarence has put on them..

I love them, they really finish the H3 looks off..

Name:  MVC-004F-1.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  75.4 KB

Now for the good part...

I arrived home yesterday to find this Long narrow box on the front porch..Thought maybe a nice rifle was in it....But noticed the G-Style label on it...Hmmm?..I didn't order anything, wonder what it could be and from who?

Opened the box to find these cool Roof racks...I first thought, OH-OH!..Somebody made a mistake, but how did they read my mind and who??...So I called Clarence and asked himwhat was up?....He told me somebody who thinks very much of me, sent those to meas agift...OMG![sm=insomnia.gif]...What a surprize...I was totally shocked and awed, to think somebody could be so generous and thoughtful...In fact, it is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me...Yes, if you haven't already guessed, It was my little Buddy Mark (dilo) that had them sent to me...Honestly, I was moved to tears...I can't believe it...If anything I take from owning this HUMMER, is that it has brought me to this forum and gave me friends that are priceless...Mark you are the best and I will never forget you...For life buddy, for life!

Thank you from my entire heart.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:10 PM

How AWESOME, KIND & GENEROUS Denny! (AND they look GREAT on your ride!) Miss him and am really just a little pizzzed at all the ribbings he took here...

Old 04-19-2007, 12:40 PM

Yeah..where is this wonderful little guy?...I seen his retirement thread disappeared and haven't seen him here since the site outages started happening...I hope nobody said anything to hurt him...Did I miss something?

Old 04-19-2007, 01:10 PM

apparently you did......

Old 04-19-2007, 01:17 PM

Hmmmmmm[:@]

Old 04-19-2007, 01:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

The G-style Roof rack are super dupper quality..at least for the price Clarence has put on them..

I love them, they really finish the H3 looks off..

Now for the good part...

I arrived home yesterday to find this Long narrow box on the front porch..Thought maybe a nice rifle was in it....But noticed the G-Style label on it...Hmmm?..I didn't order anything, wonder what it could be and from who?

Opened the box to find these cool Roof racks...I first thought, OH-OH!..Somebody made a mistake, but how did they read my mind and who??...So I called Clarence and asked himwhat was up?....He told me somebody who thinks very much of me, sent those to meas agift...OMG![sm=insomnia.gif]...What a surprize...I was totally shocked and awed, to think somebody could be so generous and thoughtful...In fact, it is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me...Yes, if you haven't already guessed, It was my little Buddy Mark (dilo) that had them sent to me...Honestly, I was moved to tears...I can't believe it...If anything I take from owning this HUMMER, is that it has brought me to this forum and gave me friends that are priceless...Mark you are the best and I will never forget you...For life buddy, for life!

Thank you from my entire heart.
Dennis, your rig looks better than ever! Very nice!And Mark is a super guy for sending those to you as well! In case anyone else feels like being super nice, I'm looking for a cold air intake(BTW I have a 2007 H3)

Old 04-19-2007, 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Dennis, your rig looks better than ever! Very nice!And Mark is a super guy for sending those to you as well! In case anyone else feels like being super nice, I'm looking for a cold air intake(BTW I have a 2007 H3)
Yes it does! And let's not forget wyfey here..she still would love to have those black h3 logo headrests! Joking aside, I think what we have here on both sides is an act committed in true friendship and kindness!

Old 04-19-2007, 09:57 PM

DENNIS..DITTO..THEY DO LOOK AWESOME..CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE..AND ITWAS VERY NICE OF MIKE TO SEND THEM TO YOU..HE MUST BE AN AWESOME GUY..WTG.

Quick Reply: G-STYLE