PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Funny Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Default RE: Funny Pics

ORIGINAL: shortbus

YOU'RE BOTH OFF MY X-MAS LIST ! [:@][8D]
PEACE OFFERING

In lieu of a bone, I can go and throw some mud on my nice clean truck, if it'll make you feel better! (Dennis cover your eyes)

Old 01-18-2007, 07:00 PM

actually, it was Zyne and Dennis that got the boot, but mud would be a good idea.

i'll put you all back on the list if you'll stop referring to me and any kind of bone, i don't float that way . . . .[:'(]

Old 01-18-2007, 09:13 PM

I'm so used to it I should probably consider just getting a couple ofboot prints tattooed on my *** and up my back ... lol!

Old 01-19-2007, 06:12 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

H2/H3 Hybrid !?! WTF?!?! What you do, stick stock H2 wheel/tire combo onan H3or something!?
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

AsZyne was clever enough to guess, it's actually an inside joke. Whenme and my GFwere originally looking for a SUV, we both really liked the H2 powerful/unique look, but the H3 gave us more of what we wanted, especially fuel economy wise as we drive quite a bit. I found a guy who had a set of OEM H2 Chrome Hood handles cheap, and stuck 'em on my H3! They didn't really want to fit at first, but I machined them down to the right angle and now they look slick. (I think). I really like the hood handle look myself, and now whenever I am driving, just looking out over the hood and always seeing them there reminds me how unique/great it looks, and how lucky I am to be driving one.

I've posted a few pics under my newbie thread, and also some pics of the fender flare mud flap installation I did. Please check them out and let me know what you think.

I'll probably change my sig, but I gotta admit, it does make me fell warm and fuzzy to know that I've got at least a little bit of actual H2 bling on the H3, but I know were all proud here.

The goofy avatar is indeed a kazoo, found when I was searching the web for some Hummer toys, this site http://www.printfection.com/stuntbab...r-Toy/_s_14089came up with the little hummer toy and misc stuff. Hey, we can't all be as cool as shortbus[sm=lol.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1527/4E835932438747AFA31E3439195AC87A.jpg[/IMG]
[sm=dontgetit.gif]What about the Hyhrid part??

Old 01-19-2007, 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Little Monster

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

H2/H3 Hybrid !?! WTF?!?! What you do, stick stock H2 wheel/tire combo onan H3or something!?
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

AsZyne was clever enough to guess, it's actually an inside joke. Whenme and my GFwere originally looking for a SUV, we both really liked the H2 powerful/unique look, but the H3 gave us more of what we wanted, especially fuel economy wise as we drive quite a bit. I found a guy who had a set of OEM H2 Chrome Hood handles cheap, and stuck 'em on my H3! They didn't really want to fit at first, but I machined them down to the right angle and now they look slick. (I think). I really like the hood handle look myself, and now whenever I am driving, just looking out over the hood and always seeing them there reminds me how unique/great it looks, and how lucky I am to be driving one.

I've posted a few pics under my newbie thread, and also some pics of the fender flare mud flap installation I did. Please check them out and let me know what you think.

I'll probably change my sig, but I gotta admit, it does make me fell warm and fuzzy to know that I've got at least a little bit of actual H2 bling on the H3, but I know were all proud here.

The goofy avatar is indeed a kazoo, found when I was searching the web for some Hummer toys, this site http://www.printfection.com/stuntbab...r-Toy/_s_14089came up with the little hummer toy and misc stuff. Hey, we can't all be as cool as shortbus[sm=lol.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1527/4E835932438747AFA31E3439195AC87A.jpg[/IMG]
[sm=dontgetit.gif]What about the Hyhrid part??
Monster....He means that he has H2 Hood Handles on his H3!!! Get It...H2/H3 Hybrid.

Not Hybrid like these LEAF LICKERS are driving, but a MERGING OF THE TWO HUMMERS!!

Old 01-19-2007, 10:48 AM

Really...[sm=wakeup.gif]

Old 01-19-2007, 02:59 PM

Little monster....are you on the "other" hummer board? Name of usedtosellhummers or something like that?

Old 01-20-2007, 03:59 AM

Listen when someone says hybrid I think of leaf lickers...did not put the merging part together, sorry sometimes I can be dumb as a brick ...No I do not belong to any other forum this is the first I found and have been here since...And I am up...