PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Funniest Accessory you seen on H3

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Default Funniest Accessory you seen on H3

I was driving today and there was a yellow h3 in the other lane in front of me. As I got closer and we got to a traffic light. I noticed when he hit his breaks he had something on his tow hitch ball. It was a pig(hog) on a motorcycle and when he hit breaks, it sent power to the hitch plug and the pigs motorcycle would do a wheelie.The headlight of the motorcycle went on and was red which was the functional part of having it as a tow ball marker so people wouldn't hit into it when stopping behind him. I just couldnt stop laughing it was so unexpected. I looked around online and found out its called a hitch critter. Lol made my day. Any of you guys got stories like this or saw something crazy in person someone did to there hummer?

Old 01-01-2010, 02:56 PM

When I was on hol's in orlando I saw an black H2 with two 30 cal browing barrels sticking outa the hood louvre awsum lookin H2 not to sure about the gun barrels

Old 01-02-2010, 11:48 AM

that's awesome

Old 01-03-2010, 03:03 AM

H3X.....

.....what was Hummer thinking

Old 01-03-2010, 04:31 AM

Yeah I have seen those gun barrels on eBay they look hilarious. The thing I think about is who is gonna be the disrespectful person that pulls them off my truck or does something else to my truck just because I own a hummer and they don't like that. It's sad what people think they have the right to do to someone elses property.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:24 PM

What's wrong with the H3X

Old 01-05-2010, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by black nite
I'm thinking he is referring to all the chrome accessories that it has.......I tend to agree with him.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by largemouthbass
I'm thinking he is referring to all the chrome accessories that it has.......I tend to agree with him.
I also agree, chrome and Bling- Bling, not on an H3 maybe a Tuner car! Funniest was a Spammer that was recently kicked off the site trying to promote a night vision device. on a daily driver? give us a break, maybe in Iraq.

Old 01-05-2010, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by black nite
the big very very ugly chrome rims, there's a lot of chrome rims that would look much better than what they chose. The big shiny plastic spare tire cover. I know Hummer was trying to reach another group, but the H3X is way out of Hummer's image.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Manons75
the big very very ugly chrome rims, there's a lot of chrome rims that would look much better than what they chose. The big shiny plastic spare tire cover. I know Hummer was trying to reach another group, but the H3X is way out of Hummer's image.
I agree that Hummer was trying to reach another target group with the H3X. I know a lot of people that buy SUV's and have no intention whatsoever of ever going off-road with them, so a package like the H3X, which is clearly designed to be more city/luxury oriented, would appeal to them.

I initially was looking to get a H3X, but I couldn't find one in my price range. I'm glad I didn't find one now, because after looking at all the great rigs on this forum, the H3X's look kinda silly with all the extra stuff they have. lol

I do however, like the chrome package on my Victory Red lux. I think the chrome looks sharp with the bright red paint.

Quick Reply: Funniest Accessory you seen on H3