PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Free online offroad game

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Default RE: Free online offroad game

ORIGINAL: hilljob26

WELL,OF COURSE MINE IS HILLJOB,IM DOING PRETTY GOOD,I THINK IM A LEVEL 19 NOW,I STILL GET MY BUTT KICKED EVERYTIME I GET ATTACKED THOUGH
Don't feel bad. One note: most players preffer to build their strength (human type) vs. their rigs. I have some respectable stats, but still get thumped pretty often. I usually never attack anyone though. I do from time to time level up on rig challenges.. and because most do the other first, I'm pretty strong there. Let's just say that of the thousands of people registered.. my rigs rating is well below the top 100 (I won't post numbers in a public forum). It's not uncommon for me to log on and see : so and so challenged your rig and lost. And when I want to level up a little, I find someone whos about 10-15 levels higher .. and thump their rig in one hit... boom baby. LOL Very rarely do I find someone who's built a stronger rig, and if I do its only because they have som many more days in the game that they've gotten it up there, or like me, they raised their stats evenly. I've built up pretty evenly across the stats board.. so with others putting more time in on the human strength, it's helped me in the rig strength.

Tip: invest in a bigger house, and hit the gym. train once and let will and energy build.. do not deplete the will or it will take forever for it build with a large house. Using it once doesn't take any more time for it to build than it does without a house (the woods). You get a lot more bang for the buck with each gym visit.. so the bigger the house, the better. You can always get all of your money back if you sell your house .. and go smaller if you just need the money.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:16 AM

i have been upgrading houses,its hard though

Old 10-18-2007, 06:49 AM

i also found doing the school stuff really helps boost the stats

Old 10-18-2007, 04:41 PM

hey all i talked to the admin and asked them to put hummer as one of the truck brands you could have ........so they did it today

Old 10-18-2007, 11:46 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

hey all i talked to the admin and asked them to put hummer as one of the truck brands you could have ........so they did it today
Ha ha .. sweet. I noticed they didn't have it as an option. That's cool.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:07 AM

ok, what the hell am I doing wrong here.....I can't get anywhere...I think I'm driving an FJ cause I can't make it up the first damn hill and just keep breaking stuff[:@][:@]

Old 10-19-2007, 04:51 AM

sweet,im changin my rig

Old 10-19-2007, 04:53 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ok, what the hell am I doing wrong here.....I can't get anywhere...I think I'm driving an FJ cause I can't make it up the first damn hill and just keep breaking stuff[:@][:@]
you have to train a little first,this is one of those games where if you can play it once evry hour for 5 min,its fun,just let your energy fill up,then go to the gym,train all your energy out,then stop,come back in an hour and do it again

Old 10-20-2007, 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

You also need a trail tool to make the trails easier. Buya shovel.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:15 PM

What is everone I.D on the game

Quick Reply: Free online offroad game