PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

is this forum dying or what????

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Default is this forum dying or what????

since the last big fight the so called popular dudes turned into big babies and left and now most of the talkitive ones are not around and the posting has slowed way down just my .02 cents worth

Old 08-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Default RE: is this forum dying or what????

ORIGINAL: azz7772

since the last big fight the so called popular dudes turned into big babies and left and now most of the talkitive ones are not around and the posting has slowed way down just my .02 cents worth
Ok, completely new here.... but... gosh, that story sounds soooo familiar... Sorry to hear that this kind of thing is going on in this forum, especially since I just found it! But it's nice to know that this kind of thing isn't limited to the Mustang world... (I was very very active in the Mustang world...)

Old 08-13-2007, 02:45 PM

I'm not saying that the little dust-up that occurred here a few weeks ago hasn't put a damper on things, but
as a general rule, doesn't posting slow down a bit during the summer months. People out on vacation, dealing
with kid stuff, home projects and crap of that sort? No time for the virtual world so to speak........

For the record, I'm nearly 800 posts invested into this forum and don't plan on letting someone's else's
disagreements hinder my enjoyment of the site. That incident, as unfortunate as it was, is now over
and hopefully everyone has moved on down the trail. I for one, liked ALL of the folks involved
and purposely remained neutral in the hopes of maintaining a good relationship with EVERYONE.

It was their beef--They worked it out--**** happens........

Now....about this freaking' cat I found....Any body know a good vet?

Plus my stupid dog needs some Orthodontics work done:

Old 08-13-2007, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Things always slow down in the summer time on forums, at least car ones. Why be writing about your car when you could be driving it or working on it I know that's what I've been doing for the past month when I'm not here at work. The thought of even turning my computer on at home is repulsive to me since I have to fix them all day long, especially in the summer time.

As for everybody else, don't worry, because I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:41 PM

Actually ... only 1 person left after that stink Azz .... Some of us were however ... well, banned. We're all back but I think the one person who decided to leave, actually did leave. There may have been a couple who did the same out of loyalty but I know nothing about it.

You got to factor in that it's summer bro .. we're all out spending time with family or in the mud this time of year .... it will start picking back up again once we hit the colder months and ya'll sissy wheelers stay in cuz it's too cold out in the snow .. hehehehehe ...

Well put Gunner ... but sometimes you gotto just suck it up and stick up for your buddy, regardless of your own outcome .. and boy what a stink that generated LOL! I think it's safe to say though, it's in the past .. at least for me as I won't speak for the others involved!
I don't think this incident had a very significant impact on the forum though. Like we both said, it's seasonal ... I know I'll pick being out in the mud with some of ya sorry sons of b*tches rather than yakkin at ya's on here if I had the choice ... If nothing else to see Mikey pick rocks out of the way on the trails hehehehe ... *jab* ...

Old 08-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah, and you might want to stick around to see my new project......spray painting my entire truck with aeresol spray can paint. I figure, if I buy about 45 bottles, I may be ok. I won't get into the details, but I think I can pull off making my H3 looks like a Transformer. You just wait and see............................

Old 08-13-2007, 03:52 PM

happens eveywhere.
Van Halen with DLR dates announced.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:55 PM

Oh, holy ****.................You're not gonna make me put you in my "Hummers that make me go Daaamn" thread are you?

Speaking of which, I've got a few to add......

Old 08-13-2007, 03:58 PM

I see ONE more drop of paint on that H3 and I'll b*tch slap you like Shiva LOL! You will be sitting in the parking lot waiting for us next time we go to Badlands .. you will be too afraid to mess up all that pin striping work you did .... tsk tsk tsk Michael LOL!

Old 08-13-2007, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Off-roading is out for a bit anyway. There's other reasons for it, but just for the time being. I think I told you all of that drama. Anyway, I think I'm going to have to be a pavement princess for a while [&o]

The GOOD news however, is I may very well be getting myself a H3T next year, so that will be my mud biatch

H3T, or Camaro, H3T, or Camaro, or Dodge Challenger, or SCCA, or NHRA, IHRA, DOH [:-]

Quick Reply: is this forum dying or what????