PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

flat black ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 04:54 PM
Default RE: flat black ???

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I think you need a reading comprehension course....there were more than two people saying that flat black would not look good.....try reading the entire thread and not only the parts that meet your agenda. Personally I feel if you have a BONE STOCK hummer than you should STFU and not open your mouth about anyone else's color truck...but that's my opinion.
oh no, feelings got hurt.

Your BONE STOCK comment doesnt hurt my feelings at all. See how easy that was?

My BONE STOCK hummer is 30 days old. In those 30 days I have managed to install Nav, reverse camera, & a new grille. I also painted the gas cap and had my wheels powder coated. I havent decided if the mods end their or not since it is my daily driver. I like my Hummer the way it is. It's no Rubicon, but its perfect for me.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:56 PM

i'll probably get banned for talking back.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:15 PM

I think, "flat black" looks great on Hummers. To me, "gloss" paint and "chrome" are the same.....bling!!!! [:'(] There are only two sides......THE DARKSIDE (flat) or the BLINGSIDE (chrome/gloss....softer side)....pick one!

Old 01-31-2008, 05:45 PM

Jeeze people.................chill out.

Everyone is going to have an opinion, and not everyone is going to like what others have to say. You need to have a little thicker skin on a forum.

Everyone who reads this forum should know that by now.

Now as far as the flat black on Hummer............I don't think I would like it, but I would need to see it. It's not for me, but to each their own, and I would not mind seeing it.

Yellow Hummers? I like um. I've had my eye on a yellow SUT with a yellow grill and all "flat black" trim.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

i see you're too ignorant to admit you were simply talking out your ***. mommy must be really proud of you.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:17 PM

This is a very entertaining tread!!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 08:14 PM

[sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=hiya.gif]

Old 01-31-2008, 09:14 PM

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 33
Size:  2.9 KB

Old 01-31-2008, 09:33 PM

IMO flat blacks looks like primer, you can tell its uneven on robs tahoe and that blazer doesnt look finished, flat black looks like someone who cant afford a top coat and stuck with what they had...a spray can

Old 01-31-2008, 10:59 PM

Ok, my turn

I obviously like black, I had my 85 CJ7 painted flat black and let me tell you; it was the biggest pain in the a$$ to keep looking that way when you go off road. I loved the look, but again, a pain in the a$$. I also had the Black Denim Harley Night Rod (VRod) and that thing showed every little scratch and dust imaginable compared to the Roadking that has the gloss. I thought about it for a split second on the Hummer once it get "beat up" a little but have decided against it. I personally favor the "painted" look. Just an opinion, and to keep with your request. It's not a Hummer, but it is FLAT BLACK:

If you like it, go for it. Who cares? You paid for it.

Quick Reply: flat black ???