PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

First oil change in the Alpha

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Default RE: First oil change in the Alpha

That's just foul Frank. GO BUCK!!!

Old 01-20-2008, 03:57 PM

ORIGINAL: rhill20

That's just foul Frank.
Foul? FOUL?!? Or do you mean FOWL? As in HAWKS?

Anyway... What kind of synthetic do you use?

-- Frank

Old 01-20-2008, 04:28 PM

To be honest the oil that's in right now, I'm not sure what brand it is. I had the dealership do it when the did the alignment. I'm putting Amsoil in next time though.

Oh, and Frank. I'm buckeye through and through, and I will talk smack about them no matter what the sport. But I really don't care much for any except for Football. Basketball is just a bunch of overpayed cry babies, so is hockey and baseball (sorry, I'm old enough to remember all of thier strikes). Football is trying to get that way also. That's why I love college ball over pro, they are still in the interview process and don't have the job yet so IMO they play a little harder.

Old 01-20-2008, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: rhill20

To be honest the oil that's in right now, I'm not sure what brand it is. I had the dealership do it when the did the alignment. I'm putting Amsoil in next time though.

Oh, and Frank. I'm buckeye through and through, and I will talk smack about them no matter what the sport. But I really don't care much for any except for Football. Basketball is just a bunch of overpayed cry babies, so is hockey and baseball (sorry, I'm old enough to remember all of thier strikes). Football is trying to get that way also. That's why I love college ball over pro, they are still in the interview process and don't have the job yet so IMO they play a little harder.
I've heard of Amsoil. I think I'll have to look in to that stuff. I know that synthetic costs more, but is it true that you can go a little longer between oil changes with it? About how much longer?

I met my wife at the University of Iowa, but I'm still a Hawkeye Fan anyway. I'm more of a basketball fan, but football is good, too. Your Buckeyes had a pretty good football season this year, kind of disappointed in the finish, though. I'll agree with you, though, that college sports are better too watch than the pros anyday.