PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

First Look: HUMMER H3T Pickup Truck Coming This Summer

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Default RE: First Look: HUMMER H3T Pickup Truck Coming This Summer

I like it and can see one in my driveway. Wonder if my H3'06 SMA brush guard would fit the H3x?

My utility trailer looks like something that belongs on the back of the Beverly Hillbilly truck. When it gets warmer outside I was planning on redoing it, maybe it would just bemor funto get the H3t instead? LOL

Old 01-28-2008, 07:50 AM

It has the european rear lights, with the seperat amber turnlights. Is this a export version or are all going to get this?

Old 01-28-2008, 09:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds
Gunner: I think those are 33 Duelers in the pics. I like it mostly. Can they really get a 33 spare behind the rear axle and underneath?
An insider on another forum alluded to an OEMspare tire carrier that could be incorporated into the bed rail system.

I've said elsewhere, I can see this thing with a dead deer, cooler of fresh caught fish or a load of
camping gear in the back. Who knows what kind of racks will be available (OEM or AM) to increase the amount of crap one
could carry in that bed. Say.....someting on the top of the bed to carry a few mountain bikes that would still
allow storage of camping gear underneath. A bed top Gobi basket for Hi-Lift jacks, jerry cans and shovels. This
could get interesting.

One other thing....This might bring a completely different type of hummer owner into the fold that was not
attractedto the brand's previous offerings (SUV/SUT). Albeit a very small bed, it is a bed none the less and
qualifies the vehicle as a Hummer Pick-Up truck. Thatwill make it useful for a lot of things you couldn't or wouldn't
want to do with your SUV.

Personally, I hope they sell an @ssload of the things.

I'm all for anything (within reason) that will help sales and keeps the Hummer brand viable for a long time to come.

Just my opinion (and we all know about other people's opinions)...........

Old 01-28-2008, 11:35 AM

Not a bad combination, more refined than the Colorado/Canyon vehicle.

Looks like the basic H3 design (interior and exterior) will remain unchanged for a couple of more years. Hopesome interior refinements coming, would like to buy another. The ability to not lay the back seat down flat is really annoying and I can't believe someone at GM hasn't notice this in their feedback. Come on Bob Lutz...

Old 01-28-2008, 01:19 PM

front locking diff, rear seats that lay flat, anda 2-slot cupholder on the rear seat...why these weren't included in the h3 from day 1 is beyond me [:@]. guess they'll integrate those changes in the 09 h3 as well...?

its a canyon/colorado on roids...i like it!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 01:43 AM

Seems to be a few negitive comments about the bed size on the H3T, as I recall I read the bed is just over 5' long.
I currenty have a Tacoma with a 6' bed and my Nissan bed was well under 6', to me the H3T bed size seems to around the same size as other trucks of its size.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 01-29-2008, 07:01 AM

I'd rather have the HX!!

Old 01-29-2008, 07:42 AM

[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=Awwww.gif]

I would buy and drive one!!

Sam

Old 01-29-2008, 08:01 AM

The more I look at the H3T the more excited I is about getting one, Im bummed I sold my much loved H3, butI needed a truck with a bed.
Anyhow,,,, Im already stashng away/saving upmoney so I can order a black H3T.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 01-29-2008, 08:30 AM

Yeah, it's a good addition to the Hummer family, but I'm still in awe over that Hx!

Quick Reply: First Look: HUMMER H3T Pickup Truck Coming This Summer