PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

fighting the urge...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Administrator
Default fighting the urge...

in my miserable line of work, i almost constantly deal with people who ive pissed off taking shots at me...

like the email that i got yesterday saying bad things about amanda...

or a rival mustang site a few years back having a thread about how they would take turns raping, and then torturing amanda to death...

but seeing mark turn into such a child, with his "bald fat guy" campaign, which he now has threads about on their site...im FIGHTING the urge to take shots that would dig MUCH deeper into his heart than his little digs at me...i know that i am clearly the bigger man, but i would enjoy the rage he experienced if i began making family jokes...

i dont know how people here can tolerate the way that he is acting over there...and i think that he is TRYING to pull us out, but thats giving him way too much credit.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Default RE: fighting the urge...

as a fat bald man myself I hear ya bro!! He's turnng into a complete fool and showing his lack ofmaturity in the process. I'm starting to reach the end of my rope also.aren't threats over the internet now illegalsince the whole 9/11thing?

Old 08-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Administrator

they are, if there is any proof of actual intent.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

The problem is he would have to literally tell you "I'm coming to your house to kill you" or something to that affect for him to be arrested for it. It has to be a direct threat and not some childesh jibber jabber that he is saying. That's ALL you need is for sponsors of your sites to get quotes from you talking crap to him. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Just wait until that ONE time he physically threatens you, and then if you are so inclined to do so, take legal action. That will shut him up REAL fast.

Old 08-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Administrator

if he persists, i will look into where his IPs are coming from..ive gotten people fired before for using company computers to cause problems on forums...and that thing about me having found someone who knows where he lives, isnt a joke...

Old 08-17-2007, 12:06 PM

God Bless America!!!!

Old 08-17-2007, 01:30 PM

Not to be malicious or nothing but if you had the IP address he's coming in from I can probably target his machine and ... well .. make necessary changes to where said machine can NEVER get back here .. unless he finds my ... ummm ... changes LOL!

Old 08-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Administrator

haha...awesome..

honestly, if they are going to go away quietly, i have no problem with that..they can talk trash on me all they want, im used to it. if they are going to just stay away from here, good for us and them...we are owned by a huge company, and if they persist, i can send the legal staff after them. when the previous owner owned these sites, we shut down (and took over) a few sites who didnt know when to stop.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:57 PM

The ... benefits (I guess) of a misspent youth :-) When the rest of the kids went to school .. we hacked PBX's ... when they sat at home doing homework, we cloned GSM (we had it back in the early 90's in Sweden) PIN's and frauded the cell carriers out of money. When others paid to get online, we made sure compuserve was unaware they were paying for us .... :-) I spent my mid and late teen years with this as a "hobby" and I haven't really stopped yet ... when the laws changed over seas towards the mid/late 90's I believe it was, things of course changed drastically. Now all of a sudden you could actually get arrested for it ... but prior to that it was the proverbial electronic free-for-all ...digital anarchy at it's finest.

These days it's mostly work related .. reasons for staying current knowledge wise .. but it does have it's odd opportunities to have some fun ... and what I would have in mind for a person like that ... would be very effective yet very simple to achieve and of course cause minimal (none really) damage :-)

It took me 15 minutes to hack one.net about 7 years ago. They had a Windows NT 4.0 domain exposed to the net and their security guy, a friend of mine boosted about how good he was ... it came down to getting consent from the people at One.net and they presented me basically with a letter stating they granted me permission to do so between two certain dates as a "requested pen test". I had unrestricted admin rights on every machine in their building ...and I probably could've mucked around far more than that if I was there to destroy anything ...

Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 PM

what a coincidence[&:][&:]My old computer fried right around the time we were having a heated discussion....YOU BASTARD