PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Fallz got me thinking

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 02:53 AM
Default Fallz got me thinking

about the whole import thing and my obvious hatred of them (just look at my screenname). If I offended anyone by my comments I do appologize, it's not meant as a personal thing. I'd by a round for everyone here if we were to meet.....even you racepet When you work in the industry and have import sales effect you and your close friends it has an effect on you and I guess I am a little harsh when I talk about them.

Sorry again if my opinion of your current/ former ride pissed anybody off.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Default RE: Fallz got me thinking

Don't get all mushy on us Impy, I love your posts. Please no political correctness. Part of owning a H3 that I love is the fast that it is made in the USA. Keep dishin!!!

Old 07-20-2006, 12:21 PM

TOYOTAS ARE THE BEST AROUND NEVER A PROBLEM WITH THEM AND ITS MY MONEY I BUY WHAT I WANT FOR WHAT I GET I HAD A GM BEFORE BRAND NEW 8 TRANY LATER ETC. THEY COULD OF GAVE ME 8 SUVS FOR NOTHING FOR THE MONEY THEY PUT INTO IT.

I HOPE I GET YOU GOING HA HA

Old 07-20-2006, 12:22 PM

P.S I DO NOT WANT A LONG SPEACH BACK[8D]

Old 07-20-2006, 02:03 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

TOYOTAS ARE THE BEST AROUND NEVER A PROBLEM WITH THEM AND ITS MY MONEY I BUY WHAT I WANT FOR WHAT I GET I HAD A GM BEFORE BRAND NEW 8 TRANY LATER ETC. THEY COULD OF GAVE ME 8 SUVS FOR NOTHING FOR THE MONEY THEY PUT INTO IT.

We have had 3 2 LC's and 1 base model truck converted to prerunner. Electrical probs on all 3 and got rid of both Land Cruisers before the lease was up due to to much time in shop. Only good thing I can say is my wife moved on to ML500 and it was a lemon. Seat backs came off electrics, noises. My Hummer gets way better milage than the LC's and is much more comfortable thatn the ML. I see a massive recall yesterday. Don't drink to much cool aid!!!!

Old 07-20-2006, 02:26 PM

for someone with as close an eye for detail as you I'm surprised you like Jap Crap....screw bieng nice...it's on!! This is a HUMMER board...right?!?!

Old 07-20-2006, 02:28 PM

Sorry racepet, it was late and I was tired and got weak...won't happen again!!!! Looks like I gots to make ne Toyota recovery vehicle decals

Old 07-20-2006, 03:08 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Sorry racepet, it was late and I was tired and got weak...won't happen again!!!! Looks like I gots to make ne Toyota recovery vehicle decals

I'll take 10.

Old 07-20-2006, 04:07 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

for someone with as close an eye for detail as you I'm surprised you like Jap Crap....screw bieng nice...it's on!! This is a HUMMER board...right?!?!
This is a HUMMER board...right?!?! oh **** what te hell im i doing here i thought this was a Toyota forum no wounder why nothing made sence.[sm=oopssign.gif]

Old 07-20-2006, 04:10 PM

TOYOTA # 1

Quick Reply: Fallz got me thinking