PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Falls Church, VA Finally Signing On

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Default Falls Church, VA Finally Signing On

Hello all,
First, I would like to thank all of you out there who have posted threads on just about every topic imaginable for the H3. Over the past three years, for which I have been frequently visiting this site, I have enjoyed every post and they have been most helpful with the modifications I have made to my H3.

So now you ask, why three years and never a member? Well, I have been lazy and haven't had much input. But, now that I have had some experience with this and that, hopefully I'll be able to assist anyone where possible.

A little bit about myself. I am coming to you from Falls Church, VA with a 2006 H3 which I purchased new back in the day. I have never taken it off-road because I don't have any friends with HUMMERs or Jeeps who take them off-roading. Now that the new car smell has worn off, I would love to take it out one day. So, anyone in the area planning a trip nearby hit me up.

As the license plate and member name might lead you to believe, I am a fan of gambling. You can find me in Vegas or Atlantic City a fair number of weekends with the main focus on Poker followed by Roulette.

I just finished with the install of 33” Mickey Thompson MTZs and a Magnaflow catback exhaust. Love them both. Next mod will probably be a custom off-road lighting setup on the roof. My profile pic is the most recent with all my current modifications. I have tried to upload to an album but the site is being too picky for me right now. So, I’ll deal with that later.

Anywho, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Again, hit me up if you are from the area and are planning an outing.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:29 PM

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:11 AM

Welcome and hello