PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

F/S: Factory Navigation

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Default RE: F/S: Factory Navigation

Ok I'm going to still sit on this unit because I am not desperate to sell. This thread obviously turned into a personal quest to end any chance of someone wanting the unit, which is ridiculous considering everything anyone needed to know is in the first post I made. If anyone wants to make an offer I will listen as long as it's not a ridiculous low ball. Please avoid trashing this thread as well so I do not have to continuosly repost. Thanks again.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:57 AM

no one is trashing the thread.are jobs are to help other people out and when there are plenty of great units out there for less i just dont want some1 ripped off.your price is your price and i am sure there is some1 who wants it.but that person will be some1 who has a broken unit and just wants a plug n play. and thanks for pointing out i totally forgot that the unit needs to be reprogram by the dealer so u have to add that in to the cost.like i said it was nothing personal i just want the person whos interested in the unit to no all his or her options first.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:32 PM

Which in-dash Kenwood Navi is $550? I just want to know for my own personal ventures. Thanks

Old 07-08-2008, 08:06 PM

there is only one kenwood model at my bestbuy that is that price so would think all of them are the same.for some reason its not on the bestbuy web site. can let u no next time i go and will post model number.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:02 PM

Ok thanks!

Also, it's worth to keep in mind the modules that's needed to install an aftermarket NAVI. There's specific modules needed for the OnStar and XM Radio to be functional. It could very well cost $800-$1000 when its all said and done and that's excluding install.

I'd still like to have an in-dash unit installed but I used a Garmin Nuvi model for now.

Good luck with the sale!

Old 07-12-2008, 08:57 PM

So i went by my local best buy today and they have a kenwood unit for $550 but the navigation system from kenwood is seperate and not cheap by anymeans. This is why you can't find a navigation unit online from bestbuy.com. My factory is still for sale and I will negotiate prices with any reasonable offers. Thanks

Old 07-14-2008, 08:15 PM

well the model i saw had built in gps with it and whats nice its on the hard drive and we all no thats better then the disks that u have to use with the factory nav cause it reads a whole lot faster off of a hard drive then disks plus u never can scratch .

Old 07-16-2008, 11:22 PM

You are cracking me up because you are the one who posted you would pay $500 in the wanted ads for a factory navigation and now you are trying to lie to everyone on the forums. Kenwoods cheapest navigation with the garmin maps built in is the dnx5120 at bestbuy and it is onsale for 900.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:56 PM

first off i posted the add for the nav for a friend whos unit broke and was not covered so he wanted a factory nav replacement so like i told u some1 will buy yours if they want a direct replacement, and dont no why u lie cause my best buy has the kenwood dnx5120 for $550 on sale normally $600 but has been on sale for the last 3 months. it has built in garmin

Old 07-18-2008, 04:51 PM

Thats a heck of a price at your local Best Buy. Best Buy in OKC is $700, cheapest on ebay is $650.00. You should buy a few and sell on ebay!

Quick Reply: F/S: Factory Navigation