PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ever got attacked cause your rides a Hummer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: ever got attacked cause your rides a Hummer?

Dad's side, GERMAN. What a hard head somebeeechin stuborn AAA personality that adds in. I look out my back door over the lake and can see Canada. On a sunny day I can darn near see reflections off HummBob's bling................uuh, oh yeah, he is the other way. Well I can smell the Canadian beer

Old 08-21-2007, 03:31 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Dad's side, GERMAN. What a hard head somebeeechin stuborn AAA personality that adds in. I look out my back door over the lake and can see Canada. On a sunny day I can darn near see reflections off HummBob's bling................uuh, oh yeah, he is the other way. Well I can smell the Canadian beer
Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 37
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 08-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

I don't think all environmentalists are stupid or dumb or whatever. There is nothing wrong with wanting to save the planet so our children don't die from a toxic death (that'sobviously an exaggeration )

But I do think many of them are ignorant because they are uneducated about the facts.

The Hybrids in the long-term are much more hazardous to the environment then any Hummer is. If people would do some research instead of being mindless followers and believe everything people tell them, they would know that. People like to seperate fact from fiction and believe the fiction part because it's what they want to hear and believe, and not what is reality.

It reminds me of Lemmings. You tell them what to do, and they do it. They don't think for themselves, but listen to what other people tell them to do, because it's easier and requires less free thought and work.

Anybody that comes to me and says a 3.5L 5 Cylinder engine puts out all this crazy emissions and their V8 sports sedans are so much better needs to get their head examined.

But, that's just my opinion.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah, no excuse for stupidity. I listened to the local news last night, and a local blurb from Canton says a lady parked her Toyota at the Target (next to IKEA!!!) and when she comes out sombody had crashed into he car big time and left a note: something to the effect of "happy causing people to be out of work now!" You guys know I had to chuckle, but she did not have that coming either.

Do onto others as you would have done to yourself. Try that you Hummer bashers[:@]

Old 08-21-2007, 02:13 PM

that's a good one might even work for reall, I'll let my friends with a H2 know about it

tino

Old 08-21-2007, 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: schannel

[8D] Go to this site and look at the second item down, I know alot of people that have it on their Hummers and other big trucks. I'm thinking about getting one just to see what people say. Just tell people you did the conversion yourself.

https://members.premiereinteractive....585/41406.htm#
that's a good one might even work for reall, I'll let my friends with a H2 know about it

tino

Old 08-21-2007, 03:42 PM

Hummerguy, thats the same thing i said, and I never said they are all mindless retards just the ones that think that by driving hybrids they are protecting the enviroment. I agree that pollution is bad and they should fight it but dont destroy other peope's property. Plus, i thought hippies were supposed to be non violent?????

Old 09-01-2007, 08:52 PM

Please come at me aggressively when I'm in my H3. Something tells me my 8 yrs of law enforcement might come back out... [sm=violent053.gif]

Old 09-02-2007, 10:20 AM

Putting this sticker on a Hummer is hilarious!