PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Don't you LOVE movie critics

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator
Default Don't you LOVE movie critics

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ers/index.html

"
A blockbuster for 8-year-olds -- and, I guess, those older boys who never grew up -- "Transformers" will buzz its youthful demographic (the effects are incredible) but leave the rest of us wondering if Hollywood could possibly aim lower."

For 8 Year olds huh? Please, I bet you more older males go to see this movie then anything considering alot of us grew up with them. I guess this critic probably sits around watching movies with the Olsen twins eating Bon Bon's and crying every time someone get's dumped. Who writes this crap anyway? By reading the article, it sounds like this person has some kind of bad childhood memory of being fondled by a Decepticon toy Lighten the hell up.

Old 07-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Don't you LOVE movie critics

Here's another BRAINIAC quote:

"Megan Fox, for example, who plays Sam's high school crush Mikaela, looks and sounds exactly like the 20-year-old FHM babe she really is. Mind you, unless they're moms, all Bay's women look and sound this way (just ask Scarlett Johansson)."

Um, HELLO YOU MORON. That's the character she plays in the movie, so why critisize someone for doing her job the RIGHT way? Whata complete idiot. Now I'm starting to think he was fondled by Michael Bay and that's why he has it out for him.!!

Old 07-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry, but I just couldn't let this go, so I left some feedback for the folks at CNN's web site

"This has to be the most personally biased movie review I have ever read. The basis for his comments are utterly rediculous, not even seeing the movie yet.

"Megan Fox, for example, who plays Sam's high school crush Mikaela, looks and sounds exactly like the 20-year-old FHM babe she really is. Mind you, unless they're moms, all Bay's women look and sound this way (just ask Scarlett Johansson)."

Wow, sounds like good acting to me if you can play a character you are supposed to be representing. I'm very dissappointed with this person's viewpoints. I haven't even seen the movie yet and without even doing so, can tell this person seems to have it out for Michael Bay. I don't be using CNN for movie reviews anymore."

OK. I am done now

Old 07-02-2007, 02:24 PM

Get em Mike, Get em!!!! LMAO! I did read that bit too and I thought pretty much the same thing .. Hell, I grew up with that stuff, I gotto see it nowlol.

Old 07-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah, and then I caught this that I typed:

"I don't be using CNN for movie reviews anymore"

There goes my credibility as a person who's opinion they really care about lol

Old 07-07-2007, 12:24 AM

I was happy to also see the H3 in the film. Unfortunately it was being driven by the jerk boyfriend. Had nice product placement shot of the open door with the H3 door badge closeup.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:50 AM

You didn't catch the H2 that was an actual transformer? Forgot his name, he was the medic. I'm SURE HummerGuy will know. heheheheeheheheehe

Old 07-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

I don't remember [&o]

Old 07-07-2007, 11:07 AM

Yeah.. RATCHET the team medic was an H2 but thought it was cool to see the H3 in there as well.

Old 07-07-2007, 05:23 PM

USUALLY if the Critics RAVE.....It SUCKS!!!!

If the Critics HATE......I'll LOVE IT!!!

I have a kid that works for me that's THE SAME WAY!!! If he HATE's a movie....I usually LOVE IT, if he LOVE's it....IT SUCKS!!!!