PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 12:19 AM
ZOO
Default RE: Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

I also can't wait to hit the snow and see how the H3 does. Does anyone have some good snow pics with their H3?

Old 10-21-2006, 02:01 AM

we, as a collective, should apply for a government grant to study this. the detail we'd need to collect would be exhaustive. Important things like "skanky streetwalker types clearly prefer the H2" or "college girls are clearly drawn to the H3" or "gold digging high maintenance types clearly prefer H2s with alot of bling".

We would require a variety of trucks, from beaten up offroaders to blingmobiles to stock. At least one or two lifted specimen and without a doubt it would be imperative to study the effect of a nice winch. [8D]

Old 10-21-2006, 09:11 AM

So as the thread starter it has been interesting to read some of the comments,, I had no idea I would be thought of as shallow or wierd for buying a Hummer and taking into consideration the "babe factor",, I am thinkin some of you that think less of me for puttng the puss factor on my shopping list when buying a Hummer are the married folks.

But being single and wanting to attract more babe's with a cool ride I think make great sense.

Point in case,, just tonight, I meet a hottie at a local club,, we talk for a few hours, have drinks, listen to the band and all that stuff, a really great night, and there is a great vibe going on, this hottie is very interested to say the least,,, we say goodnight after I get her number,,,, she leaves the club before I do, I walk out of the club about 60 seconds later, get in the H3 and start to drive away,, she has not left yet and is in the car a few spaces over from me,, she see's me get in my H3, gets out of her car and flags me down to stop,, I get out of the H3 and she then makes many remarks about what a great looking Hummer I have and gives me a mondo heavy hug and then a second and third goodnight kiss in the parking lot,,,, and a says a few times,, call me,,,, call me,,,, and another, call me !!!!!!!!!

While I know I did not need the H3 to get the phone number or get her interest I can truely say the Hummer did seal the deal, so with all that being said the fact remains that she did not go home with me tonight but we do have a date for this week,,, but I cant help but wonder if I would have had an H2 would she have gone home with me right then and there instead of waiting for our date later this week.

I know many of you bought your Hummers for off-roading,, but I must make a comment,, is not getting laid more fun than off-roading, so getting a Hummer to get laid more would seem like a better reason to get a Hummer,,, more than off-roading would be a reason to get one,, right ????

But then again,, if you think off-roading is more fun than getting laid,,,, you might wish to seek help.

Davyo

p.s. this is a fun forum

Old 10-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Jmm

........But then again,, if you think off-roading is more fun than getting laid,,,, you might wish to seek help. .......

Hey Davyo, are you REALLY sure that WE need help???

c'mon boy, your mixing up oranges and apples.Can the topic and start something else.

Old 10-21-2006, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

we, as a collective, should apply for a government grant to study this. the detail we'd need to collect would be exhaustive. Important things like "skanky streetwalker types clearly prefer the H2" or "college girls are clearly drawn to the H3" or "gold digging high maintenance types clearly prefer H2s with alot of bling".

We would require a variety of trucks, from beaten up offroaders to blingmobiles to stock. At least one or two lifted specimen and without a doubt it would be imperative to study the effect of a nice winch. [8D]

I CALL DIBS ON THE H3 TEST!!

c'mon...its for science.

Old 10-21-2006, 02:47 PM

Yea right---thats a good imagination you got there Davyo. Next time you should start it out like this ----

Dear Penthouse, when I bought my H3 I thought it would help a goofy guy like me get my first shot at a clamsnapper. Unfortunatly, nothing seems to work for me so I sit around and type out silly made up stories to unnamed strangers on the H3 forum.....Tomorrow I am going to buy some AXE deodorant spray cause the commercial said that if I use it them I will get laid. If I combine AXE with the H3 and I know that I will have no problem losing my virginity---yeah thats the ticket

Old 10-21-2006, 02:58 PM

Ouch..this isnt even a flame war anymore..this is just a straight up BURN!

..that was cheezy. even for me.

Old 10-21-2006, 03:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Ghostrider

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

I CALL DIBS ON THE H3 TEST!!

c'mon...its for science.
But it won't be easy work. I mean we'll have to really get right down to the heart of the matter. And that means, when we're studying which truck draws more toothless mountain-folk women, its going to get a little sketchy.

I don't expect all of us to survive, but for the greater good we SHOULD press on!

[8D]

Old 10-21-2006, 03:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Jmm

........But then again,, if you think off-roading is more fun than getting laid,,,, you might wish to seek help. .......
I guess the answer to that depends on the circumstances. I'd certainly rather get my truck dirty than some possible erotic scenarios...

Old 10-21-2006, 03:48 PM

with respect to cars and getting girls, its not an uninteresting topic. In my lifetime, i don't think i'm aware of any time when some girl wanted to date or sleep with some guy simply because of a vehicle.

but if "the clothes make the man", then in this society (where our cars, even in a way more than our houses are our "clothes") a car can certainly have some impact on social situations.

To analyze the two vehicles, i guess the H2 is bigger, and if for no reason other than size stands out more, and costs more, so its probably the better "status symbol". An H3 is like 3 skulls on your robe and the H2 is 4, to look at it from a headhunters point of view.

But status isn't necessarily good when trying to make new friends or get a date, its polarizing. Some people are drawn to it, some people aren't. Its like the guy in the big house with the mercedes - do people automatically like him because he's rich? Not at all, many would automatically dislike him or try to find fault or whatever as they'd assume he thought he was too good for them. I'm sure we've all had our moments and experiences with feelings like that.

So if i had to picko ne of the two for no reason other than meeting girls, i'd take the H3. It stands out, and its very nice, but its more approachable and balanced. The H2 is all about over-the-top, and some people will prefer that exuberance and extreme, but some people will shy away from it.

(the fact that my girl may read this and i have an H2 and i can't profit from the H2 attracting alot of girls has nothing to do with any comments above)

[8D]

Quick Reply: Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???