PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Default Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

So in choosing between the H2 and the H3 many things came into play, I kept going back and forth between the H2 and the H3 for many reasons,,, and test driving them both many times.
I ended up getting the H3, the H2 would not fit in my garage was one of the reasons I picked the H3.

Anyhow, being a single male another important thing came into play in choosing between the H2 and the H3.

Is the H2 better for picking up the babes than the H3,,,, or is the H3 better ??????????

Since getting the H3 I have had a ton of women make comments like,,,, "I like the H3 so much better than the H2",,,, and "The H2's are just to big",,,, and, "I like the way the H3 looks better than the H2",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, these are some of the comments I have gotten from the babes.

But if I had gotten the H2 I wonder if the comments would have been stuff like,,,, Im so glad you got the H2 instead of the H3,, the H2's are so big and I like big trucks ( girls seem to prefure bigger in most case's ).

Aside from all the other good reasons to own a Hummer there is also the,, what will get you laid more, an H2 or a H3 ?????

Davyo

Old 10-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Default RE: Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

Davyo, give it up. [sm=drooldude.gif]This is just like when you thought you could get laid if you had a light sabe like Luke's in Star Wars. Nothings gonna work man....break out the tissues and hand lotion.[sm=sorry.gif]

Old 10-19-2006, 11:02 AM

dude you need a car to get laid, must know some shallow babes ,,

Old 10-19-2006, 11:07 AM

??????????

Old 10-19-2006, 01:59 PM

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

[sm=loser.gif]

Old 10-19-2006, 02:55 PM

ORIGINAL: jlock71

dude you need a car to get laid, must know some shallow babes ,,

Uhhmm,,, I didnt say "I needed" a car to get laid.
As far as knowing some shallow babes,, I will agree on that one, but reason being is I live in Las Vegas and a great deal of the girls in Vegas are very shallow

So going by the few responses so far, this means none of you have ever made a purchase and taken into consideration on how that purchase would affect the the other sex.
None of you have ever gotten a haircut, or bought some clothes, or purchased a Hummer or a Vette and thought about how the girls would percive you in that haircut or those clothes or that new ride ????

Davyo

Old 10-19-2006, 03:05 PM

The only way the truck would have ANY impact on this ... would probably be if you gave her the title prior to it ... Then again, if you're dependent on your car to get a piece of *** ... you may have to give her the deed to the house too ... If it takes a 60 grand truck to GET a piece of *** .. imagine how expensive it will be to get rid of that piece of *** later on ...

Old 10-19-2006, 03:13 PM

Dave...In a nut shell, who cares?

People with strong self esteems own HUMMERS for themselves, not to wrangle a chick off a bus stop bench.

If you are of the type that is affraid that someone will point at you because your are driving a Chevette, then buy a HUMMER then you'll get people FLIPPING you the FINGER, cuz they're jealous of you...I myself would not want a material kind of girl that is only attracted to my clothes, car, or haircut...Now On the otherhand..If your clothes, car and or haircut makes a statement that you got it all together then that's a good thing...But finding that out about a person is a fine line to sort ...So if it's about motivation to own a HUMMER to get porked..that's lame.

Old 10-19-2006, 03:41 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

If it takes a 60 grand truck to GET a piece of *** .. imagine how expensive it will be to get rid of that piece of *** later on ...
[sm=exactly.gif] [sm=youreright.gif]

Old 10-19-2006, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: davyo

So in choosing between the H2 and the H3 many things came into play, I kept going back and forth between the H2 and the H3 for many reasons,,, and test driving them both many times.
I ended up getting the H3, the H2 would not fit in my garage was one of the reasons I picked the H3.

Anyhow, being a single male another important thing came into play in choosing between the H2 and the H3.

Is the H2 better for picking up the babes than the H3,,,, or is the H3 better ??????????

Since getting the H3 I have had a ton of women make comments like,,,, "I like the H3 so much better than the H2",,,, and "The H2's are just to big",,,, and, "I like the way the H3 looks better than the H2",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, these are some of the comments I have gotten from the babes.

But if I had gotten the H2 I wonder if the comments would have been stuff like,,,, Im so glad you got the H2 instead of the H3,, the H2's are so big and I like big trucks ( girls seem to prefure bigger in most case's ).

Aside from all the other good reasons to own a Hummer there is also the,, what will get you laid more, an H2 or a H3 ?????

Davyo

Davyo this must be you.

http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00008/00008904.mpg

Quick Reply: Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???