PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Does anyone have Toyo MT's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Monument H3
I agree buying American if possible is admirable. The problem with Doc is the bigotry he spreads. What does "rice" and "chopsticks" have to do with anything. That comment is meant to be hurtful. Its so sad to here someone who is so out of touch in our great diverse land. I guess some people just don't get it.
Hardly deserves a response, but there is not any bigotry in what I have posted anywhere ever. I regularly, as I would to your face, because I have no use for those who hide behind a keyboard, bash foreign products of every persuasion, and including those from asia. If it would have been a German product, I would have said lederhosen and kraut.. get it, it's called sacasm. I think its funny, and assists in emphasising my point. It has nothing to do with the race of those who make the product or buy it. It is about the foreign made product taking away wages from north american workers of every race and nationality.

What I stated in my post may have also offended all those that eat rice of own a set of chopsticks world wide, rice producers, packagers, and distributors should all be aghast and offended.. possibly boycotting this forum? However, that is not what I "meant'.

Grow a skin, get over your misconception, buy a sense of humor (foreign sense of humors are cheaper than if you buy one from the USA), and curb your impulse to interject your single interpretation of what you assume someone else said in a forum post.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
We can all play nice fellas. I can take the ball away from those that can't or won't, and go home.
That's all I'm gonna say about that!