PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Does anyone have Toyo MT's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Default Does anyone have Toyo MT's?

I want to get 315/75/16 do you think it would be a problem to? and does anyone have these and if so how to they perform on and off road. Thanks

Old 09-11-2009, 12:20 PM

I have them on my H2. Overall I think they are a great tire. However my choices where more limited when I made the purchase as I run 37x13.5x18's.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Good think is, they come with free rice coupons and matching chop sticks.

Be american, buy american!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:17 PM

There is a user named "Blackbear" on one of the other Hummer forums. I believe he has Toyos and has been very happy with them.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:58 PM

Mr. Olds....... are you kidding! There are numerous parts on the H3 that were imported from overseas. Lets leave bigotry out of the forum. I personally think Toyo makes a great tire.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:51 PM

They are great offroad and in snow, Working thru my second set of them. Onroad pretty much like an other m/t, stiff and they howl a bit.
Buy American? Sure, Guess I better sell any parts that came on the h3 from somewhere else, I wonder if ti will still run? While im at it maybe I should just run around naked since it seems 99% of clothing is imported these days. That's a tired old argument.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:03 AM

I had them and went thru 2 sets in under 30k! The out side wall brakes down fast! and get very very load! Have BFG's now and love them!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Monument H3
Mr. Olds....... are you kidding! There are numerous parts on the H3 that were imported from overseas. Lets leave bigotry out of the forum. I personally think Toyo makes a great tire.
Nope.

Old 09-13-2009, 07:35 AM
Cool

ha ha ha why do i not think hulk hogan should be walking into this room with mr fuji following close behind....in regards to the toyo's i have been told that up here in the great white north of ontario they are not the best tires to run, however they do look good on an h3...(not mine though)

Old 09-13-2009, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by talusfan
They are great offroad and in snow, Working thru my second set of them. Onroad pretty much like an other m/t, stiff and they howl a bit.
Buy American? Sure, Guess I better sell any parts that came on the h3 from somewhere else, I wonder if ti will still run? While im at it maybe I should just run around naked since it seems 99% of clothing is imported these days. That's a tired old argument.
Yep.... and many many people .... still don't get it.

It's about when you have a choice, perhaps a modicum of loyalty to fellow american businesses/workers would not have our economy in the crap hole it is in now.
If corporate wallstreeters had any loyalty, instead of greed, we would have better stuff than insurance and hamburgers to sell to each other.

Excuse the interruption caused by my sarcastic opinion, continue on.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have Toyo MT's?