PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Do you think this is a sound Michael Jackson murder conspiricy theory?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Default Do you think this is a sound Michael Jackson murder conspiricy theory?

I love Michael and I just want to let all you mj fans know what I think is going on. I think Michael was killed and I think the fans should Boycott michael's music untill the estate is turned over to Katherine Jackson, because untill then all the money being made is essentially going to the people who may have killed him. be vocal, and spread the word. make sure to be clear why you're doing it, because we wouldn't want people to think michael's fans were boycotting michael so make sure to blog about this and tell whoever you can. here's what I think happened.
I believe Frank Dileo (manager) and John Branca (lawyer) Hired Dr. Murray to give Michael Jackson an overdose and kill him in order to gain controll of Michael's estate and Publishing including Michael's songs, and The Beatles catalog which John Branca helped Michael Jackson purchase.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:45 AM

Do you per chance have Michael Jackson's doctors contact info? I'd like to hire him to kill all the spammers on this forum, including you.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by draketh
do you per chance have michael jackson's doctors contact info? I'd like to hire him to kill all the spammers on this forum, including you.

ditto:d