PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

DID IT LAST NIGHT !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Default DID IT LAST NIGHT !!!

Well, I just want to say thanks you guys.....No More Stink Bug....LOL

Imade the torsion baradjustment last night due to the heat here in Texas....It came out awesome. She sits justa hair underlevel.

2.5 turns on the right and 3 on the left. The bottom center of the wheel wells are right at 39" now form the groundmeasured up the centerline of the wheel.

It's hard to see in the pics, but what a difference. I love it. It took all of 15 minutes to do, and that included finding my floor jack....I'm going to go next week and get it aligned. It think it rides just like stock. No adverse affects that I can See, hear, or feel. She even u-turns the same.

IMO they should come from the factory like this.

I was so fricken happy with it, and had time to spare, I went ahead and installed my new horn....It's a real Blaster. It's the same one Dennis has. If your looking for a "REAL HORN" and don't want to spend a lot of money then this is the one for you.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/P...002595/c-10101

I didn't want to cut the connector off so I just used an in line splice to the green wire. I mounted one horn where the old one came off, and the other onejust to the rightof the hood latch mount point(as your looking at it from the front) there is a un-usedround hole there. I ran a ground wire from the stock mounting bolt, to the other hornmounting point. Man it works great....and fits perfect.

Thanks for the help guys...

Old 08-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Default RE: DID IT LAST NIGHT !!!

Sorry...I don't know where the pictures went???? Oh Well. Take my word for it, it came out awesome.

Old 08-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Default RE: DID IT LAST NIGHT !!!

Cool