PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Dealer Asking for these services! Any advice?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Briananderson
Doc Olds,

If You Dont Want to Help Just dont reply at All. What You mean by 4 year old? Can a 4 year old own a Hummer H3 and Maintain It??? and know the oil needs to be changed at 80,000km on differentials, transfer case and transmission!!!! Keep your Ego down, this is the problem with society these days, majority has a BIG EGO and little in Human Values.
Before you post anything READ the date of when the thread was last posted in or started in the Upper left of the Top Blue Bar. This thread, where you posted, was started in 2010, that would be 4 years ago. Last guy to dig it up did so more than 2 years ago because he did not pay attention either.

Forums have rules. By using this forum, you agreed to follow them when you created your log in.

The Problem is people just want to blabber chit and not pay attention to the rules. Read this, maybe then you will understand. https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/n...bumping-23220/

I do not usually help people who come here and ask questions when they have made zero effort to figure out their own answer by simply reading the manual that sits in their glove box. My EGO doesn't allow me to bother with mere humans who expect others to do their work for them.

Old 08-12-2014, 03:57 PM

Whoa!! I think you need to re-read the post above yours..... " 4year old thread" see necro bumping and you will see reviving old threads is frowned upon. Just make a new one in the propper section.
No need to explode at anyone on here, and especially if you want senior members such as doc olds advice and help with your issues.There is a lot of useful info here and a bunch with experience with near everything you need. I assume others would advise you the same.

.......... man doc hadn't posted when I started mine then I posted voila he beat me to it... lol
Oh well I am leaving it.........

Last edited by BERULAKIDE; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Briananderson
Doc Olds,

If You Dont Want to Help Just dont reply at All. What You mean by 4 year old? Can a 4 year old own a Hummer H3 and Maintain It??? and know the oil needs to be changed at 80,000km on differentials, transfer case and transmission!!!! Keep your Ego down, this is the problem with society these days, majority has a BIG EGO and little in Human Values.
Cut the krap Brian Anderson!

Read what Doc (A forum Moderator) wrote and follow the rules before you blow up in a little tantrum. The thread you posted on is 4 years old, no one called you a 4 year old!

Plus there isn't any 80,000 mile maintenance to perform according to the 2007 HUMMER H3 Owners manual which is available for you to download for FREE (once again read DOCs post) @ http://www.hummer.com/content/dam/hu...ers-manual.pdf