PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Cutting Caffeine is no joke

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator
Default Cutting Caffeine is no joke

I've been trying to stop with this soda and coffee crap for a while now. The last time I did I got really sick in more ways then one. I started cutting it today. A co-worker that was a coffee addict stopped it and ended up in the ER about 5 days afterwards because of major withdrawel symptoms associated with it including 104 fever. This guy is a work-out-aholic and thought because of that he was oblivious to getting sick because he excersized so much.

After that, I kinda got a wake up call that I drink way too much of the **** because it's cheap and easy to get around my work (I know that sounds really bad). I decided I need to cut it as well because I just haven't been feeling right lately.

So, if I post some stupid **** or act like an idiot over the next week, it's probably because of this. It's not funny when you end up in the hospital, and the way I've been feeling lately, I don't want to end up like him. One trip to the ER was enough for me this year. I'm having some major mood swings as well and I don't want to start any problems here.

Just an FYI if I just decide to not be here for a few days, it's for your own good. [&:]

Old 04-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Cutting Caffeine is no joke

We appreciate your thoughtful concern for our welfare.I try to keep my caffiene consumption down ( Decaf coffee, Caffiene free Diet Coke, etc ) but you can't avoid it all. Good luck.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:05 AM

Get rid of caffiene??!! Hell, I don't think that I would make it through the day if I did that. Ok, drinking is bad, I can't get stoned and now you're telling me that I can't have caffiene? Pry it out of my cold dead hands brother!

Old 04-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

HA. I'm already getting the jitters Hey, I did it before years ago, I can do it again. It wasn't easy though, and that was when I was single and actually exersiced every day.

And why can't I ever spell excersice properly? Damn dislexia.....

Old 04-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

I think the withdrawal symptoms have started to manifest themselves. Hang in there HG.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

What, because I'm only posting two sentences to a post? I know its dissappointing

Old 04-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

I figured we would be getting novels by now.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

I think Muddy's theory was right, that it's the caffiene. Maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone

Old 04-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Wish I could blame everything on caffiene or beer or ...whatever.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

Well, it's been 24 hours and I'm already feeling it. This is not fun [&:]

Quick Reply: Cutting Caffeine is no joke