PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Coolant leak

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Banned

have fun guys,,,mean time i had it right first time and you are just tossing out words to get your name in the paper.

always accurate,tom

Old 01-17-2012, 06:08 PM

This is the internet. There is no paper...

Old 01-17-2012, 06:18 PM

Bahaha!!! I think he must be missing some insanely thick glasses...
No Jesse the paper is tissue paper so Tom can wipe the BS that comes out of his mouth off his screen and keyboard duh!

Tom I called you a moron, because you blasted someone in their first post after trying to determine something on his/her rig! As usual you try to cite a manual and claim to know everything... You ARE a troll and extremely annoying! Didn't your parents ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? (short version... STFU)

Last edited by DAGKANA; 01-17-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

It would appear that drtom is not the favorite member on this forum for you fellas.................. but I am going to draw the line where it comes to calling names and collective flaming. My grandfather used to say, if you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself. I love the sarcasm on forums more than most, but I could not clearly detect any in comments directed at him (other than the troll guy on the PC ).

So, if for whatever reason you don't care for tom's posts, feel free to point out his error(s) or contradict his information, put him on ignore, or just don't read them, but please do not be disrespectful. This is how forums slip into high school drama, I don't need any.

I thank you all in advance.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:39 AM

The sad part is that I actually dont even check this forum that often anymore because of this exact reason. It seems that every post that I read looking for help/information, drtom has some smartass, way off topic, useless information that he finds the need to share. I myself have been in the same situation: Looking for help/advise, frustrated and hopeful that someone will help, and drtom replying with some bullsh1t answers. There are other Hummer forums, and I have been frequenting them more and more lately because theres to much drama with this guy. I really dont understand why he is still allowed here...

Old 01-18-2012, 02:45 PM

Well at least you liked the troll? I just figured it was fitting without saying anything. Now there are a few days where people can ask questions if they need advice. I tend not to post too often here, but I do check in every once in a while just to see what's going on. I will continue to do so and I will answers questions if I have and answer to them. I might even be able to help guide someone in the right direction. Sorry if my picture offended any one else, but it was fitting for the time it was posted.