PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Considering an H3, have questions..

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 09:45 AM

Yes, I think you guys answered all my questions as well as you could. I'm still torn on the I5 vs v8, but I'm not in any rush so I may just take my time, save up more money, and let the price of Alphas drop a bit. With no more Hummers being built, this may backfire if prices actually go up, but I hope not.

I have a couple other issues to deal with before I'm ready to buy. The biggest issue is my renters were a month late with rent last month, and haven't paid yet this month. Wifey stopped by yesterday to drop off a "3 days to pay or move out" notice and they talked her into giving them until Oct to get caught up. Some sob story about him being laid off again, waiting for unemployment checks to start, his wife expecting a big bonus... I just don't see how they are going to get caught up, and if they fight an eviction this could get expensive. Then cleanup, fixing damage (they have 3 big dogs that chew), finding new renters... The wife would kill me to death if I showed up with a new car right now.

Old 09-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Banned

^Like you figured with your theory of HUMMER pricing going up; it's already happening. I could actually sell my H3 right now for the same exact price or even more than what I bought it for. HUMMER's are certainly appreciating.

lol @ last statement tho. I completely understand that one. In fact, I'm about to order something for the HUMMER and I pray to Christ she doesn't find out about it now or for at least a few weeks so she cant be mad about it.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
lol @ last statement tho. I completely understand that one. In fact, I'm about to order something for the HUMMER and I pray to Christ she doesn't find out about it now or for at least a few weeks so she cant be mad about it.
Been there, done that my friend!!

Old 09-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Banned

It's a tough situation! I think her levels of pisstivity will be put off for at least a little while though; I sunk the HUMMER in a damn pond today. Notttt good. The security system went crazy and it wouldn't re-start.