PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Is this considered Inappropriate?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator
Default Is this considered Inappropriate?

I'm not sure if I should move or delete this, seeing as we don't have any official guidelines. I personally don't find it offensive, but I know others might. What do we do oh mighty ones:

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_20623/tm.htm

It's not vulgar or having any bad language in it. I don't think he meant any harm, so I'm not sure what to do. Decisions, Decisions.

So in choosing between the H2 and the H3 many things came into play, I kept going back and forth between the H2 and the H3 for many reasons,,, and test driving them both many times.
I ended up getting the H3, the H2 would not fit in my garage was one of the reasons I picked the H3.

Anyhow, being a single male another important thing came into play in choosing between the H2 and the H3.

Is the H2 better for picking up the babes than the H3,,,, or is the H3 better ??????????

Since getting the H3 I have had a ton of women make comments like,,,, "I like the H3 so much better than the H2",,,, and "The H2's are just to big",,,, and, "I like the way the H3 looks better than the H2",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, these are some of the comments I have gotten from the babes.

But if I had gotten the H2 I wonder if the comments would have been stuff like,,,, Im so glad you got the H2 instead of the H3,, the H2's are so big and I like big trucks ( girls seem to prefure bigger in most case's ).

Aside from all the other good reasons to own a Hummer there is also the,, what will get you laid more, an H2 or a H3 ?????

Davyo

Old 10-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Default RE: Is this considered Inappropriate?

Ah, I wouldn't worry about it..It seems harmless..Girls of this forum will get a laugh out of it I'm sure..If anyone one starts complaining then yes, move it to the useless thread section here..But for right now it looks like it's running it's own course and will die out...

Old 10-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Default RE: Is this considered Inappropriate?

I was just going to remove it but i put my little pic in there.