PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

concern

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: concern

I read through there twice and didn't see anything that remotely looked like a sexual reference, BUT I guess it's all a matter of whose perspective you see things through. We'll be ok

We just all need to take some deep breaths, and hopefully all of these misunderstandings will be resolved. That's all it comes down to, is people misunderstanding each other.

Old 10-20-2006, 01:09 PM

I'm mending fences...I sent this to Kelly

Hello Kelly,

I've gave this some careful thought...

I realize we started off on the wrong foot and I just wanted to personally offer you my apologies for my rude behavior...I really am a nice guy and a bit of a wise guy at times and sometimes people take me the wrong way...Anything I said to you was completely without malice and ill intent, I want you to please understand that...If I was crude by your standards, well I am truely sorry for that and that was uncalled for..Please accept my opologies and I hope you'll forgive me.

After watching the few tunes that you and Alvin has already done for us and reading the results from the folks that had it done, I am convinced that you guys are really sincere in your product and efforts...Actually I really never doubted it...But I guess I came across a little skeptical.

My influence on this forum carries some weight and I believe I can really help endorse your product!, I want to do this as a show of my sincerity and support to you and Alvin..You are truely good folks from what I've seen and heard from the guys privately...So please don't abandon us and continue to offer your services to this forum for the H3 owners...It would kill me to know that I drove you away because I was being an ***!

Anyways, Please feel free to share this PM with Alvin as I know he's kinda pissed at me too .

I look forward to doing the tune myself, if you will give me that pleasure.

Sincerely,

Dennis

Old 10-20-2006, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

FIRST OFF:

If I was crude by your standards, well I am truely sorry for that and that was uncalled for..Please accept my opologies and I hope you'll forgive me.
Right there you are kinda saying "You took it the wrong and I didn't do anything wrong, but I apoligize for you not comprehending me"

Second,

I look forward to doing the tune myself, if you will give me that pleasure.
Now they are going to think this is the ONLY reason you are making up. You should have waiting until the burned bridges were rebuilt before you asked.

NOT that you were asking for anybody's opinion, but that's just mine

Hopefully everything will work out. I tried to tell them you were an OK guy but I think when I told them about you wearing dresses, they didn't believe me.................. sorry

Old 10-20-2006, 01:31 PM

Nope you got it all wrong...I don't wear dresses

I was and am being very sincere..if they see it in your way of thinking..Oh well, I did my best to make amends

Who the hell asked you anyway?

Old 10-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Nope you got it all wrong...I don't wear dresses

I was and am being very sincere..if they see it in your way of thinking..Oh well, I did my best to make amends

Who the hell asked you anyway?
I'm just playing devil's advocate. And you asked me by even typing this, because you know I hear and see all and must respond to anything and everything. []

Old 10-23-2006, 11:09 AM

Just so you know...Kelly wrote me back and said everything was cool and that she'd take care of me if I wanted a tune.

No problem Dennis, It's all good..Let us know when you're ready for a tune....We have a couple of H3 cores ready, in stock for the loaner.

Kelly