PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

concern

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Administrator
Default concern

So I understand the point about Dennis asking questions about the legitimacy of PCMforless..but we cant have moderators sort of "Calling out" sponsors on the open forum. I see what you were getting at, but to them, and possibly to other sponsors, things like "the moderators ar hostile toward vendors" is a very bad reputation that can travel very quickly. Just please very carefully chose your words when asking a sponsor a question that they may not have the answer to...even if they are stupid, we dont want to make them look stupid.

Old 09-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Administrator
Default RE: concern

..and with that "my pants in your seats" i will certainly get a complaint from you know who about how "the moderators are being dirty old men"..

Old 09-19-2006, 04:45 PM

That's dirty old MAN..

I fixed it

Old 09-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Administrator

im sure that you cant be the only one here...

Old 09-19-2006, 05:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

So I understand the point about Dennis asking questions about the legitimacy of PCMforless..but we cant have moderators sort of "Calling out" sponsors on the open forum. I see what you were getting at, but to them, and possibly to other sponsors, things like "the moderators ar hostile toward vendors" is a very bad reputation that can travel very quickly. Just please very carefully chose your words when asking a sponsor a question that they may not have the answer to...even if they are stupid, we dont want to make them look stupid.
That's okay..I censored myself and deleted most of my posts....I sure don't want to run off a sponsor that has questionable products.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Administrator

but do you really think that they are questionable? i would call them unsure more than anything, and they do have a guarantee...

Old 09-19-2006, 05:19 PM

Yes, that is a better word UNSURE I guess ...Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt their validity, but they can't prove (yet) anything except from Colorado owner's testimonies...That's all.

But yes, the warranty/guarantee is a good backing to their claims.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Administrator

perhaps someone here can get one cheap or free for being a guinea pig...

Old 09-19-2006, 05:29 PM

Okay..I have one on now that was programmed for peak performance at the high end of the rpm range...Tell them I will trade them mine for one of theirs and I will openly on forum brag and endorse theirs if I feel a difference and I will eat a little crow too..

Who better to get the orders to start coming in to them, if I'm the one that called them out in the first place?

Old 09-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Administrator

contact them and see if they will do something for you...

i honestly dont know why they wouldnt have dyno numbers, but i would feel differently about them if they were shady, but they seem to be very up front

Quick Reply: concern