PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

COMPLETELY off-topic

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Default RE: COMPLETELY off-topic

Mike, when is your house going to be done? When is your house warming party? Dennis doesn't want to miss a party.[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 09-05-2006, 04:09 PM

Cool ...that makes three here that should be having a House warming party soon...Besides, Cabo would be great for next years vacation..Otto, I'll be watching for the invites..Do you need a passport yet for Mexico? I didn't when I went to the Mayan Riviera for the last 5 years.

Old 09-05-2006, 04:10 PM

I'm running a house warming party the emtire month of September. Just brong a shovel when you come...that pool ain't gonna dig itself!

Old 09-05-2006, 04:11 PM

You're not gonna start with that pool business again, are you?

Old 09-05-2006, 04:14 PM

nah, I already signed the contract 30 grand of liquid heaven

Old 09-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

I.K.: Did really take 4 hours and your hand falling off like I have been warned?

H24CABO: Well, we were supposed to close December 6th. We were a little optimistic since they started building a week early, but in the last 1 1/2 weeks there has been alot of rain so I'm not sure if that is going to set things back. Within 3 weeks they laid the foundation and already have the first floor framed. They start the second floor today.

As far as a house warming party, I'm not sure yet, but it would probably be in the middle of a snow storm considering where I'm living gets hit hard by snow and rain. Although, having a bunch of Hummers doing doughnuts in a cornfield would be kinda cool (too bad it wouldn't be my corn field.......)

I would love to have a little Hummer get together. Chicago isn't really a very exciting place to have a Hummer though. There is absolutely no off-roading anywhere unless you call running over potholes off-roadin. There is a big off-roading park about 90 minutes away in Indiana though......

Dennis: in Addition to your shovel, you can also bring your table saw, router, air compressor and air hammer, since I also need a fence built Oh, and don't forget the paint gun since you will also be spraying wood stain and sealant on the wood plats. It's ok, I hear it doesnt clog up too bad......

Old 09-05-2006, 04:24 PM

the closing in my case took one hour. Wasn't bad...alot of sign here initial there...kinda like buying your h3 was.

Old 09-05-2006, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I.K.: Did really take 4 hours and your hand falling off like I have been warned?
Dennis: in Addition to your shovel, you can also bring your table saw, router, air compressor and air hammer, since I also need a fence built Oh, and don't forget the paint gun since you will also be spraying wood stain and sealant on the wood plats. It's ok, I hear it doesnt clog up too bad......
Sounds like a little something from a Mark Twain story...surely you jest![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 09-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Who the hell is Mark Twain?

Old 09-05-2006, 05:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Cool ...that makes three here that should be having a House warming party soon...Besides, Cabo would be great for next years vacation..Otto, I'll be watching for the invites..Do you need a passport yet for Mexico? I didn't when I went to the Mayan Riviera for the last 5 years.

You will need a passport to visit Mexico after November of this year....homeland security....I feel a lot safer knowing all the drunk tourists will have a passport![sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: COMPLETELY off-topic