PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Changes to my H2... Before & After pics...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

Yeah. By paying that you would think he would have done the best job possible. But about 3 weeks ago, I went to change my spark plug wires on my yellow h2, and I remembered that mechanic told me I had one wire in my black h2 that was in need of switching. So i opened the hood, and checked the wires, I noticed one was not like the others, so I started pulling it out. It broke apart after a minor push of it (I though to myself: great spark plug quality he put in here), so I took out the 2 parts (because it broke right), and surprise, the cable was half german, half american. The part of the wire that goes in the spark plug was from my original spark plug, and he plugged in a cable of a german wire to the top. Just like that. They were just connected to each other with nothing to stick them tightly. It was loose. He probably broke my original cable when taking it out with no caution of course, and since he couldn't get that part, he just improvised something on the spot.
I've been saying bad things to everyone about them since then, serves them right.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:07 AM

LOVE the look man.. hats off. Been looking all over the internet to try and find them ladders... that makes the back look rugged. Great job on the hummer !!!

Old 12-06-2011, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by mmhoh58dr
LOVE the look man.. hats off. Been looking all over the internet to try and find them ladders... that makes the back look rugged. Great job on the hummer !!!
Thank you! I got the ladders on eBay & think they are still selling them...unfortunately they do not have them in black. They only make a left side ladder...some minor fabricating has to be done to mount a left ladder on the right...

Old 12-06-2011, 08:44 PM

I just checked ebay for those ladders and I can only find a wimpy looking one that looks like they pulled off someones pool lol

Do you still have the sellers name or link to his items so I can send him an email?
BTW I did the plastidip on my stock rims until I can get some new black rims and they look amazing and they have been holding up great. Best part is you can peel the stuff off anytime and you have your stock rims back

Old 12-08-2011, 08:56 AM

I found the ebay seller and he is sold out. Any chance you can get me a munufacturer name or something off them?? Thanks pal

Old 12-08-2011, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by maddawgxxl
I found the ebay seller and he is sold out. Any chance you can get me a munufacturer name or something off them?? Thanks pal
This is the auction company I got them from H2 HUMMER Rear Step Guard Part No. 600-602-B Black | eBay think the name of company was truckingforever but not sure...I removed all the stickers on the ladders & rear step.... Looks like the step is still available in black...

Old 12-08-2011, 02:13 PM

I just checked ebay for those ladders and I can only find a wimpy looking one that looks like they pulled off someones pool lol

Do you still have the sellers name or link to his items so I can send him an email?
BTW I did the plastidip on my stock rims until I can get some new black rims and they look amazing and they have been holding up great. Best part is you can peel the stuff off anytime and you have your stock rims back
Post a pic please!

Old 12-09-2011, 03:38 PM

Old 12-09-2011, 03:59 PM

Wow they look great...where did you get the rubber spray from?

Old 12-09-2011, 07:16 PM

Lowes its called Plastidip

Quick Reply: Changes to my H2... Before & After pics...