PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Can I turn off the seat belt reminder chime?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 12:20 AM
Default RE: Can I turn off the seat belt reminder chime?

im sorry. not wearing your seatbelt is your right.

Old 07-14-2006, 12:26 AM

lmao...making threats on an internet message board......you sound like a pillar in your communities law enforcement dept.

Listen bro, I could care less if you are a cop..hell I don't care if your the friggen governor, my entire family are Police officers or DA's. My point was and is this...there are always new people coming here to enjoy this place and to ask questions. The more helpful and frequent posters here(I'm sure the mods will agree) try to make the newbies feel welcome so they will continue to hang out and add to our Hummer family. If the first thing they read is wise-*** non helpful crap from anybody, they will more than likely chalk this place up to one of the thousands of troll infested internet boards out there and stop coming by. We are here to enjoy talking to each other and to build the hummer community, none of these things are possible when certain posts tarnish the image of the entire site. Thats my entire point.

BTW...isn't your above post considered harrasement, maybe even profiling?

Old 07-14-2006, 12:37 AM

im sorry. not wearing your seatbelt is your right. enjoy ; )

Old 07-14-2006, 12:46 AM

dude, I didn't take it seriously and my comment at the end was sarcasm!

This was the part of my reply that I was serious about,
My point was and is this...there are always new people coming here to enjoy this place and to ask questions. The more helpful and frequent posters here(I'm sure the mods will agree) try to make the newbies feel welcome so they will continue to hang out and add to our Hummer family. If the first thing they read is wise-*** non helpful crap from anybody, they will more than likely chalk this place up to one of the thousands of troll infested internet boards out there and stop coming by. We are here to enjoy talking to each other and to build the hummer community, none of these things are possible when certain posts tarnish the image of the entire site. Thats my entire point.

Old 07-14-2006, 12:56 AM

i didnt read all of it. im sorry. not wearing your seatbelt is your right. enjoy ; )

Old 07-14-2006, 12:59 AM

Okie dokie..This has gone far enough!

Both you guys please power down..I don't think there is any cause to keep after each other now..You both made your points heard and I caution anyone from persuing this line of discussion any further...Yes, it's bad for the image of this forum..which as Import put it, what keeps people from coming back..So let's calm down and forget this misunderstanding ever happened..Both you guys are my friends and great memebers here and I don't like to be in the middle, but I have to be now..So please respect my situation and don't make me do something I'll hate to do....

Thanks guys

Old 07-14-2006, 01:03 AM

i already gave up.

Old 07-14-2006, 01:06 AM

That's fine..but let's not pervoke anyone out of spite...You're the cop, show some restraint...Thanks

Old 07-14-2006, 01:06 AM

no sweat Dennis

Old 07-14-2006, 01:07 AM

Thanks Mike...It's all good.

Quick Reply: Can I turn off the seat belt reminder chime?