PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Can I turn off the seat belt reminder chime?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Default RE: Can I turn off the seat belt reminder chime?

im sorry. not wearing your seatbelt is your right.

Old 07-13-2006, 05:20 PM

As a newbie it is sad to see that there are trolls even in this forum. Good thing I just found the Block button!

Old 07-13-2006, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: auria

Even though I have read the suggestions on 'how to turn off', still don't understand....do I put a thin key into the place where the seat belt should go? Actually it is my hubby who refuses to wear one and I am sick of hearing the chime reminder.

Isn't there a fuse for the chie that could be removed, then that way someone else could wear the seatbelt if he/she wanted to.
auria, as soon as you try it it will be evident what happens. Basically you are pushing a little piece of metal down until it clicks and locks into place. Follow sconolls suggestion and it is very easy.

Old 07-13-2006, 05:29 PM

Bigwood,
Do you have a boy scout hold your hand when you cross the street, so you don't step in front of a bus? Eveyone has choices in life, when the government makes laws because big insurance companys give large amounts of money to lawmakers to get re-elected, thats wrong. The government works for the people, not the other way around. You have every right to wear a seatbelt or helmet. I should also have a right not too.

I love my country but fear my government.

Wayne
PS. Have a nice day

Old 07-13-2006, 06:24 PM

im sorry. not wearing your seatbelt is your right.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:09 PM

ORIGINAL: SeaGar

Bigwood,
Do you have a boy scout hold your hand when you cross the street, so you don't step in front of a bus? Eveyone has choices in life, when the government makes laws because big insurance companys give large amounts of money to lawmakers to get re-elected, thats wrong. The government works for the people, not the other way around. You have every right to wear a seatbelt or helmet. I should also have a right not too.

I love my country but fear my government.

Wayne
PS. Have a nice day
[sm=exactly.gif]

Littledik, If you are a political science major, why not start acting like a person of college years and not like the little douch bag that your acting like in this forum? Your screenname is a sign of your immaturity right off the bat, then a few weeks ago you make a post calling us all idiots..then say it was your girlfriend, then come back to defend it. You ADD NOTHING to this forum...NOTHING!!!!!!

Old 07-13-2006, 07:24 PM

[sm=nerd.gif]

Old 07-13-2006, 07:35 PM

Apples and oranges, she was taken out.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/2010...earedplot.html

Impy , I have to agree with you here. This is like a kid whining about not having to be safe. It's just silly. I get sick of the "This is America and I can do what ever I want". That ended almost 5 years ago in September.

[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 07-13-2006, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummerguy123

Apples and oranges, she was taken out.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/2010...earedplot.html

Impy , I have to agree with you here. This is like a kid whining about not having to be safe. It's just silly. I get sick of the "This is America and I can do what ever I want". That ended almost 5 years ago in September.

[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

If I read your thread correctly racepet, then you would be dissagreeing with me and agreeing with little wood. My post against littlewoody had nothing to do with this subject, I made my point on this subject and am done with it. My post was purely cause I am sick of reading littlewoods posts where he laughs at people and basically adds nothing more than a little child with a.d.d. would. To get to your point though, how in the hell does the terrorist attacks on 9/11 have anything to do with the government telling us we have to wear a seatbelt or a helmet?

Old 07-13-2006, 11:08 PM

yea your agreeing with me hummerguy. not impy.

Quick Reply: Can I turn off the seat belt reminder chime?