PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

CALLING OUT ZYNE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: CALLING OUT ZYNE!!!!!

Down boy, back to the Buick with you! Use the ARP card on drive thru coffee, 10% off

Old 09-27-2007, 11:11 PM

Hell, I havent had a chance to pick on him for quite a while now, so it just sort of built up.....

I'm hoping to get a well thought out, return insult from him soon...That's when I'll know he is OK.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:25 AM

I think he got banned again

Old 09-28-2007, 12:56 PM

ORIGINAL: HumminNBoatin

I have been reading your posts. It seems we have a few things in common. I live in the Kings/Mason area. I am also a big fan of Haspin. And you my friend are not theonly H2 owner in the Cincinnati area anymore with a big enough Sack to go Wheeling at Haspin.
Hit me up man, I am a new owner still have 30 day tags and look foward to learning from an H2 Vet.

Regards,
Eric
Sorry for the dealy in response here bro .. yep, like the guys said .. Been stuck out in Dallas this week but also been a way too regular of a face down at the TriHealth Pavilion lately. I've been moved up to FOUR times/week on my rehab crap so like Mike said, I'm either there, at work, or at home chewin pain pills in various vegetative states, LOL!

I'm actually in Morrow these days, I just work in Mason. Same difference right, 10 mins apart lol! I have a crew a go to Haspin with and I talked with some of them as late as Monday this week about another trip out there. One of them just bought a quad he's dying to get dirty and one of the other guys just got done building up a Ranger he never has had a chance to take off the pavement yet. We were discussing heading out there in 2 weeks or so but I don't think I'm going to make that one. I have a WSOP event at the end of October to worry about and I will need to make sure the truck is in good working order for that road trip. After that however, I'm game!

On a side note, I think I've seen you on the road here in Mason at least once. I'm in a Birch White with a rather fat brushguard ... should you see me or pass me I usually wave to other H2 owners so hit me up!

Old 09-28-2007, 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Bad skydiving incident??

Got his dreads caught in the planes propeller??

Told some Gangsta he was a SWEDE and the guy thought he called him SWEET and kneecapped him??
LOL!! Bob, ya nut case .. don't you know I'm not allowed to skydive anymore? There's too high of a possibility of paralysis if I continue doing that so I'm grounded for the rest of my life :/ I had pretty much quit already though so though I'm tore up over it, it could be worse. Anyone wanna by a skydiving rig?? 3 grand and it's yours .. I'll even throw in some goodies for free LOL!

Old 09-28-2007, 01:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

He is gonna hook up w/ the crew at the Barnwell Mountain run. Told me he was taking Gunner's ride thru the brush to test his fresh paint!!!!

Wasn't the brush .. 'twas the ravines ... was going to demonstrate gravity .... :P

Old 09-28-2007, 01:11 PM

On a more serious note though guys, all of ya's .. .thanks for giving me some crap, it's always nice to know you've been missed :-)
I should be back pretty much full time next week with the exception of said rehab sessions and subsequent pain killer coma's the following evenings. Sucks but it beats the alternative ... And unlike Gunners theory of a big head, that's all below the waist thank you very much hehehehe ...
In all seriousness though, cracked vertebrae about 9 years ago, onset of degenerative disc disease .. this has turnedin to arthritis in the injury spot, slipped a disc, as well as lumbar stenosis which is a narrowing of the spinal canal. End result is constant nerve preasure and substantial pain. It also comes with numbness of the extremeties such as both my upper thighs and the majority of my right leg... here recently I've started to loose sensation in my right arm and hand on and off as well. This normally due to overloading my back and putting additional preasure on the nerves ... Yesterday was very interesting as I was in a class for work and I kept dropping pop cans cuz I couldn't tell if I held on to it hard enough .. fun huh ... I was much better before this trip but with no slack or understanding from my boss I had no choice but to go out to this class and it about killed my broke down azz LOL!

Old 09-28-2007, 01:31 PM

Zyne good to finally hear from a local!! Anyway I am would like to go sometime in November as well. My 7yr old boy has an ATV as well and has been begging me to take him out there again. Last time we were at haspin was 2 years ago in my Durango. He had so much fun. If you see me rolling in Mason do not hesitate to flag me down or pull me over lol. I think I am the only H2 with 37' BFG M/T's and low profile light bar around. My Licence plates say "I WEEL IT" and no I wont have a front plate

Old 09-28-2007, 01:59 PM

In that case, I HAVE seen you because I recall that plate hehehehe. I will definitely do ... I'm the only birch white that's black billet:edout in the area (LOL), clear roof lights as well, can't miss me.
I do have a front plate though .. finally.

Old 09-28-2007, 02:20 PM

Damn man, you should have looked me up.....I'd have bought the steaks.

What part of Dallas were you in?

Quick Reply: CALLING OUT ZYNE!!!!!