PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Call Me Dumb, But ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Default RE: Call Me Dumb, But ...

ORIGINAL: atomicsedo

Thanks Realjeep for that bit of wisdom that importkiller missed in the 4th grade. This forum should be a place where anyone can post a question without being insulted by certain people. He seems to post more than anyone else with a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance?
Go ahead now and fire away I can take it.
Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 30
Size:  2.9 KBName:  popcorn.gif
Size:  2.9 KBName:  popcorn.gif
Size:  2.9 KB

Attached Images
File Type: gif
popcorn.gif (2.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: gif
popcorn.gif (2.9 KB, 28 views)
Old 09-02-2007, 06:13 PM

Back to the original thought. Someone told me to use those smelly dryer sheets for just about everything pertaining to dust. I'm going to wipe my dash with one and see what happens, I guess in theory the static guard in the sheet repels the dust. We'll see.... Worst case scenerio is my truck will smell like laundry for a day or two [sm=outcold.gif]

Old 09-02-2007, 09:52 PM

You should just ARMOR ALL the crap outta the inside to protect it.... just kidding !

Old 09-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: RealJeep

ORIGINAL: importkiller

your dumb

sorry but you asked for it

as far as teh cleaning...your gonna have to wait for one of th pavement pounders to answer that...I kinda like the mud on the dash look[8D]

Huh? “Your” is the possessive form of the word. The word you are trying to use is “You’re” or just use “You are.”
Example: Your dumb….Your dumb what? Your dumb Dog, as the possessive form of something that belongs to you.
Example 2: You’re dumb, used to say that you are dumb, like dumb enough to use improper grammar.

sorry but you asked for it also!
I told him about that once before..... but... he's from Jersey... so he has an excuse....

I like the microfiber also..... I have amicrofiber washmit that I spray with NXT and wipe...

Old 09-03-2007, 03:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

ORIGINAL: RealJeep

ORIGINAL: importkiller

your dumb

sorry but you asked for it

as far as teh cleaning...your gonna have to wait for one of th pavement pounders to answer that...I kinda like the mud on the dash look[8D]

Huh? “Your” is the possessive form of the word. The word you are trying to use is “You’re” or just use “You are.”
Example: Your dumb….Your dumb what? Your dumb Dog, as the possessive form of something that belongs to you.
Example 2: You’re dumb, used to say that you are dumb, like dumb enough to use improper grammar.

sorry but you asked for it also!
I told him about that once before..... but... he's from Jersey... so he has an excuse....

I like the microfiber also..... I have amicrofiber washmit that I spray with NXT and wipe...
No You DON'T!!! MUDDY!!

You NEVER wash that poor Rig!!![&:]

Old 09-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Do too.... I just spent $20 in quarters to make it white again after this weekend.... I still have to wash the engine, do the door jambs, and vacuum it.....

besides.... what do you call this?

Old 09-03-2007, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: atomicsedo

Thanks Realjeep for that bit of wisdom that importkiller missed in the 4th grade. This forum should be a place where anyone can post a question without being insulted by certain people. He seems to post more than anyone else with a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance?
Go ahead now and fire away I can take it.
HUH?!?!?!?! Did you guys miss the smiley faces?!?!?! IT WAS A JOKE FOR GOD'S SAKE....THUS THE SMILEYS!!!!!!! Lighten up people...geeeeezzzzzzzz

Old 09-03-2007, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

Do too.... I just spent $20 in quarters to make it white again after this weekend.... I still have to wash the engine, do the door jambs, and vacuum it.....

besides.... what do you call this?
I'd call that a car wash! Looks pretty wet to me...why pay a bunch of money for some machine to squirt water at you when you can just drive through it!

Old 09-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Administrator

he did say "call me dumb"...

Old 09-04-2007, 12:18 AM

it's ashame what having 30 members will make people do....sad really.

Quick Reply: Call Me Dumb, But ...