PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Bulletproof Suspension Lift Kit 2003-2009 Hummer H2 6"

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Default Bulletproof Suspension Lift Kit 2003-2009 Hummer H2 6"

Quick Overview

Fits all Hummer H2
All parts are covered in high quality gloss black powder coat (color upgrades available).
Improved ride and handling from factory.
Factory wheel base and track maintained.
No welding required, Kit is designed to be entirely "bolt on".
All Bulletproof manufactured parts are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty.

Bulletproof Suspension Inc. has designed 6" Suspension Kit for your Hummer H2 with the best leading design and engineering that can only come from Bulletproof Suspension Inc. Our Bulletproof Suspension H2 lift kit is one of if not the most popular H2 Lift Kit available on the market today. Tried, proved and tested, this is the only 6" lift system for your H2.
All components are made from A36 steel plate 1/4" thick or thicker and heavy wall D.O.M.(drawn over mandrel) seamless steel tubing. We use continuous seam welding with gusseted truss type construction. We call it "Bulletproof" because it is.
Bulletproof Hummer H2 6" kit maintains factory wheel track width and wheel base and there's no need for cutting off the main factory boss on the differential like on other H2 lift kits. We here at Bulletproof Suspension know that, being able to return your truck back to stock is essential to the re-sale value of your vehicle. In addition, both the steering and differential are dropped down not just left in the factory position as on some H2 lift kits. This prevents any extreme angles and maintains the factory geometry while still achieving up to 6" of lift with no axle spacers (ask the other guys if they can do that!).

To find more information please visit:

Bulletproof Suspension

or call us on

909-389-0444

Old 06-26-2013, 08:57 PM

I love my fabtech lift but do wish I didn't have to cut my diff..Nice to see a company makes a lift that can go back to stock!

Last edited by Caraddict; 06-26-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:19 PM

What did you cut?

Old 06-27-2013, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Man1nboat
What did you cut?
The factory boss on the front diff...again I love my fabtech lift and had a lot of advice before I went that route (thanks Muddy) ... I think this lift is great if you think your gonna sell your truck in the future but my plans are to keep my Duece forever so it doesn't matter to me! I wonder if these bullet proof lifts have done offroading tests...

Old 06-27-2013, 05:24 PM

I am planning on the duramax conversion after Christmas and will keep mine as well. Contacted Predator and they will be doing the work...

Old 06-27-2013, 06:42 PM

Bulletproof has been my choice ever since buying my 2. I did a lot of reading about the various kits and I just can't bring myself to hack up my diff. Even though I plan on keeping my rig for eternity I would still rather have the option to easily go back to stock if need be.

Now if I could only find the money for the dang Bulletproof lift!!!!

Old 06-27-2013, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Man1nboat
I am planning on the duramax conversion after Christmas and will keep mine as well. Contacted Predator and they will be doing the work...
Nice! I would love to have a Duramax/Allison!

Old 06-27-2013, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
Bulletproof has been my choice ever since buying my 2. I did a lot of reading about the various kits and I just can't bring myself to hack up my diff. Even though I plan on keeping my rig for eternity I would still rather have the option to easily go back to stock if need be.

Now if I could only find the money for the dang Bulletproof lift!!!!
Once you lift your truck you will never want to remove the lift unless it's to sell it...Its like getting a new truck...better save for bigger tires & don't forget about beefier tie rods...