PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Bu Bye H3X

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Default RE: Bu Bye H3X

ORIGINAL: importkiller

trading a hummer on an infinity[:'(][:'(][:'(]

I agree with Ricecakes

Old 10-03-2007, 07:46 AM

Who said Jap Crap!!![:@]

Old 10-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

Twasn't me, this time any way.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:20 AM

Wow- I guess it shouldn't suprise me, but some of the attitudes here are immature to say the least. It's amazing to me that in the year 2007, there's still such an extremely prejudice attitude toward certain things. Haven't any of you overcome the inane "rivalry" mindset. The whole american vs. the rest of the world attitude is part of what makes other countries think we're so pompous. We ARE. Hell, americans are so prone to debate, we even have ridiculous rivalries againt one another. Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge vs... - who the f*ck cares?
I actually traded from a Murano to the H3.Why?, you ask. Did I encounter some sort of spiritial enlightenment? A divine entity shining a bright light on the truth that had been escaping me for so long- pointing me toward american and away from "jap crap"? No. I simply wanted something that had a completely diff feel than the Murano. It was a great vehicle, and Nissan is a great company.
I can tell already that I will have more issues with the H3, but no matter to me. Cars have issues, and I love the H3 enough to work through any issues that arise. That's what a warranty isfor after all.
The japanese auto (or german, or british, etc.) bashing is childish.

I admit that, to some anyway,going from a Hummer to theInfinitymight seem a curious trade, but people move on and want to experience new things. My friends and family love the H3, but it raised a few eyebrows when I mentionedI was trading the Murano for it. To go from something more smooth and sleekand refined to something more rugged. But they respected my choice regardless of their opinions.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:30 AM

This is an H3 Forum. I wouldn't expect notification of trading the H3 for anything elseto escape ridicule comments. However, I took the comments to be in jest, designed to evoke laughter and typical forum banter.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:45 AM

ORIGINAL: TexH3

This is an H3 Forum. I wouldn't expect notification of trading the H3 for anything elseto escape ridicule comments. However, I took the comments to be in jest, designed to evoke laughter and typical forum banter.
I had the exactsame thought as TexH3

Old 10-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Woah there Greenshirt, I respect you opinion. You are also an asset to this board, and a good guy for sure. Thanks for the enlightenment from Virginia. [sm=rant.gif]

However, do you have anyone in the family, or generations of the family, that moved to the Motorcity to work in the auto industry, or the suppliers or vendors to the auto industry?????? Clueless perhaps. I understand folks from the west, and south east don't get the whole JAP CRAP thing. They just want to buy what they want to buy, like a cute little ricer. Yeah next you'll tell me they build ricers here so it makes it ok. BS. It's all about global economy, and it is cheaper for them to build them here, than ship in complete units in long the term investment. They buy the land the plants sit on and get freeking tax incentives from our governments (fed and local) to beat the livin chit out of us on an uneaven playing feild. It's all fair, right. How many US auto plants in Japan??? Why? They will not let us in. How many US cars in Japan? Would you pay $9,000.00 extra, plus shipping and tarriffs to get an H3 in Japan?????? Where a parking place costs double your car's price? Hell no. For that matter, you ever been to Japan????

Ask some ranchers in Colorado what they think of the current state of affairs in the beef industry. Japan ownes some of the largest chunks of range left. The auto money you send Japan, is buying up our real estate in the west. How much of California is US owned?

Do you enjoy our current economic conditions, how are your property values??? Just mail your extra cash to Japan, fukk all the US auto workers, drive Jap crap. Go ahead. They are fukking our economy, and anyone, I mean anyone, who buys that chit ain't helping a Gdamn thing.

BTW, I waz razzing Refi Guy because, although he does not have many posts, he has been around a while, and put up what turned out to be a couple of the funniest threads on this board. He can take some razzing, childish or whatever you want to call it. What did you think he was thinkin when he posted it? Thanks Tex.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:56 AM

Sounds like "mid-life" crisis. We've all (or will) done it....

pgaduane

Old 10-03-2007, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Oh yeah, I got a bunch of 33-40 year old Honda MiniTrails, so I'm a hypocrite.......................of course these were built here in my garage from old restored parts long before the Japanese auto invaision, so it's ok!! ????? No money was sent to Japan in the restoration of these bikes! Doh!

Old 10-03-2007, 10:03 AM

Good luck wheelin w/ the Infinity

Quick Reply: Bu Bye H3X