PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Broken AC/Heater Fan

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 03:26 AM
Default Broken AC/Heater Fan

Just hit 5100 miles on the '07 and whaddaya know, but the fan to push the much needed heat decides to die. I can hear the engine trying to engage the motor when I turn the **** on to engage the blower, but nothing happens. It just had to break after I finished washing all the salt and sand off - remnants of our recent rash of snow and sleet days. My hands were wet and numb and I couldn't wait to get the heater goin when I was done...but they just had to stay numb til I got back home.

So now I gotta take it in again on Monday. This will be the third time to the dealer - I hope this isn't foreshadowing the life for the rest of the vehicle. I'll definitely be picking up the extended bumper-to-bumper.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:06 AM

i too just had the same problem....my heater/blower would not kick on....the heater motor assembly is located just beneath the glove blox off to the side towards the door...just take a hammer and give it a few taps...it should start up....if it doesnt...your out of luck....this will at least get you a few weeks of life for it and without having to freeze your bunnons off....JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT....BYE FOR NOW