PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Boy we're getting slammed over on another Forum I hang out on...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Default Boy we're getting slammed over on another Forum I hang out on...

Yeah I've had 36 Corvettes over the years, and a Forum I hang out on is just slamming Hummer owners....It's not pretty, and I don't want to retaliate or I could get thrown off !!!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-...hemobiles.html

Oh well.....

Old 04-14-2010, 05:12 PM

Meh, the comical part is you could say the same thing about vett owners. At least they pointed out the people that actually use their Hummers off road.
Doesn't bother me none....

Old 04-14-2010, 08:44 PM

And most vette owners are old geezers who wont drive their 430 hp cars over 50 mph.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:28 PM

What are you afraid of? First thing I would do is identify the original poster as a left wing, tree hugging, commie %$&(*#. Then take them on from there.

Last edited by 3hummers; 04-17-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:41 PM

I am also a member of that forum. I put my 2 cents on that stupid thread.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Speaking of douches just reading the comments from those guys tells you who the douches are. Having owned well in excess of 20 Corvettes I can tell you Corvette has its share of total azzwipe owners. The Corvette was made to run. We drag raced, autocrossed, ran high speed courses from Hallett to TWS. We used our Corvettes( most of them ) for what they were intended for. Most Corvette owners drive their muscle car back and forth to work, the mall, etc. many would never push their precious machine at all for fear of hurting something. Lots of Corvette owners, and I am talking NCCC/NCRS owners did nothing but show their cars.
I was an NCCC and NCRS member. I was President of one of the largest and most active Corvette clubs in the country and I can tell you that there are far more Corvette owners that never do anything but drive their dream machine on nice days, smooth roads and at or below the speed limit than ever wring them out like they are supposed to be. In fact I would say that the percentage of Corvette owners that "use their vehicle for what it is designed for" is far lower than that of Hummer owners that offroad their trucks.

Interesting that those that park their cars in glass garages want to start a rock throwing fight.

Old 04-15-2010, 01:45 PM

Well we already know the truth. Anyone who hates a HUMMER really deep down desires to own one. The HUMMER is best of of everything. Took mine off road last weekend at a OHV park had a blast with the family trail riding
and had a great time. Don't let the nay sayers get to you!

Old 04-16-2010, 09:47 AM

-----

Last edited by iPhone; 04-17-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:08 PM

And I should care what a bunch of Vette drivers think because.........?

Old 04-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Default Really?

It is funny that they would talk s*.* about anybody because most of them "May not be gay but would hold it in their mouth long enough for the swelling to go down!"

Quick Reply: Boy we're getting slammed over on another Forum I hang out on...