PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Bouncy Hummer?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Arrow re:

Hi Dkamp,

I liked the element allot - very versatile vehicle. I had it for 4 years and wanted an upgrade. Mind you, I miss it now with all the issues with this H3.

I also hope to get this issue sorted out soon.. I booked another appointment with the dealer today for next Wed. I will make sure to go ride with the shop tech this time. Eventually they will get it right, I mean there isn't much going on with the back-end.

thanks again for the replies..
Bungle.

Originally Posted by dkamp
I had a freind who drove an Element. He liked it alot. I like the fact that he could remove the seats and put his sport bike in the back(barely). My wife and I looked at one. We thought it would be a practical vehicle for hauling 3 St Bernards around. We just didn't like the fact that the rear windows did not roll down. A lot of thought went into the functionality of the vehicle.

I hope you get your Hummer smoothed out. I really like my H3, almost to the point of obsession.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 AM

Just to close the loop - the problem is finally fixed! It was the back passenger side shock. Thank you everyone for providing feedback!