PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Boston Snow Times!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Default Boston Snow Times!!!

First real snow in Boston this yr!

One word, the H3 is awesome in the snow. I think I wasted a few hours just driving around...

What else can I say, without this I might have had to call in sick today... the CLK will never make it, especially not on its summer tires..

Picture 1 -

Picture 2 - Showing off the Porsche license plate frame [8D]and the LED license plate bulb

Picture 3 & 4 - Nokya H10 Yellow Bulbs in the Fog Lights

I'm still high on H3 - what an awesome car!

Old 12-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Default RE: Boston Snow Times!!!

Looks like a freakin' BLAST! I wish it would snow at all down here let alone that much! Stuff down here shuts down when it get's below freezing! It's really funny to watch the over hyped news talking about........"ICE BLAST 2007!!!!" Houstonians think the apocolypse is coming if we get ANY freezing precip.!!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 08:39 AM

Wow, that looks GREAT! All we ever get here in Phoenix is sunny and warm, though it won't even break 70 this weekend. [/align]

Old 12-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Boo whoo, it won't get to 70 this weekend. [][] MI willbe lucky to bust the freeze mark.[:@]

A snow tip for the 3:
When on road, and just slick/ice or say less than 2" or so, us AWD.
More than 4" or drifting, still on road, 4hi lock.
When really deep and/or rutty, and when off road in the white stuff, 4hi lock andturn off the StabiliTrack.

Cool pics AMG! My back is sore already just thinkin about shoveling. [&o]

Old 12-14-2007, 12:53 PM

Nice pics. We got a bunch of snow over here yesterday also. I took my 16 year old son (on his learners permit) out in the snow for him to get some snow driving experience. At first he was nervous, but then admitted it was fun. Both he and the H3 did great.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:58 PM

Great Pics! Nice to know what my twin brother H3 looks like in the snow. Not likely that mine will see much of that down here in Houston.

H34me

Old 12-14-2007, 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: josh1899

It's really funny to watch the over hyped news talking about........"ICE BLAST 2007!!!!" Houstonians think the apocolypse is coming if we get ANY freezing precip.!!!!
Hehe isn't that the truth Josh.

I remember last years ice storm...seemed like there was an overturned pickup on the other side of every overpass heading up Route 6. Never seen anything like it.

H34me

Old 12-14-2007, 07:38 PM

Great pics and you didn't even have to go to the mountains to have snow to play around in.Thanks for the tips Doc on driving in snow......[8D]
AMG55, I almost thought your rims for a minute were white.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:59 PM

Baptized mine this week in the Oklahoma ice storm. Best 4X4 I've ever owned!!

Old 12-14-2007, 11:31 PM

I remember last years ice storm...seemed like there was an overturned pickup on the other side of every overpass heading up Route 6
yea, and that was like 6 hours of below freezing temps!!! WOW after watching channel 2's coverage, I thought I was going to have to build a bunker and hide![sm=happybounce.gif]

Quick Reply: Boston Snow Times!!!