PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Bling! Bling! A must have for you blingers!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Default RE: Bling! Bling! A must have for you blingers!!

ORIGINAL: Dennis

You carry around a violin case too..?
I don't get it???[8D]

Old 02-09-2007, 07:32 AM
JM

Mafia kingpin!!!

Noooo, Dennis, the guy is Canadian!!

Well thinking about that twice we also know that he has some ukrainian origins so WATCH IT Den.

Old 02-09-2007, 10:22 AM

Good catch Jean

Old 02-09-2007, 11:06 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Here's my Necklace oh and BTW, 30" chain:

OHHHHHH I gots to have that! Except, I am more of a "gold"-digger myself! Bet that would cost an arm and a coupla legs in gold tho! [sm=bling.gif]

Old 02-09-2007, 01:57 PM

Hey Cam,

I own a couple of video stores. One (closer to you) is DVD XPRESS at 1765 Kenaston Blvd. The other is VIEWERS CHOICE VIDEO at 680 St. Annes Rd.

I also have 17 lease accounts. Usually grocery stores/gas stations in rural Manitoba. I supply them with the movies(no cost fo them), they rent them out while using them as a draw to hopefully bring customers to their business, and then we revenue share the proceeds (usually 70%ME-30%THEM)!!
Hey Bob,

I'll have to check 'em out. Maybe I'll snap some pics of you strutting around. Just kidding.

Sounds like a good deal with the video stores. I rent at Shell for $1.50/night. We are so busy with kids and work that we usually don't have time for videos, so what I do is copy them and return them, then watch them when we have time (who watches most movies more than once anyways?). We have 100's copied that we've never even watched yet. It's like, hmmm wanna watch a movie, what haven't we seen yet?

I'm going out to La Broquerie on Saturday, maybe I'll try my H3 off-road at my uncle's spread.

PS: I was just bugging you about the bling. I like the Chrome, too.

Take care.

Cam

Old 02-09-2007, 07:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Stryder

Hey Cam,

I own a couple of video stores. One (closer to you) is DVD XPRESS at 1765 Kenaston Blvd. The other is VIEWERS CHOICE VIDEO at 680 St. Annes Rd.

I also have 17 lease accounts. Usually grocery stores/gas stations in rural Manitoba. I supply them with the movies(no cost fo them), they rent them out while using them as a draw to hopefully bring customers to their business, and then we revenue share the proceeds (usually 70%ME-30%THEM)!!
Hey Bob,

I'll have to check 'em out. Maybe I'll snap some pics of you strutting around. Just kidding.

Sounds like a good deal with the video stores. I rent at Shell for $1.50/night. We are so busy with kids and work that we usually don't have time for videos, so what I do is copy them and return them, then watch them when we have time (who watches most movies more than once anyways?). We have 100's copied that we've never even watched yet. It's like, hmmm wanna watch a movie, what haven't we seen yet?

I'm going out to La Broquerie on Saturday, maybe I'll try my H3 off-road at my uncle's spread.

Take care.

Cam
That's ILLEGAL

Old 02-09-2007, 10:10 PM

Hey Cam,

Hey Bob,

Take care.

Cam
That's ILLEGAL
I paid to rent a movie, and I watch it once (on my time). What's the diff? Would be worse if I downloaded and burned. That's truly illegal. [:-]

Now, there's illegal, and there's ILLEGAL. I drive 60 in a 50. That's illegal. I also have driven 170 in a 100, that's ILLEGAL.

It's really only illegal if you get caught AND PUNISHED. [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 02-09-2007, 11:31 PM

Canada ..1....to...Canada 1

Your serve Bob..

Old 02-10-2007, 12:14 AM

I paid to rent a movie, and I watch it once (on my time). What's the diff? Would be worse if I downloaded and burned. That's truly illegal. [:-]

Now, there's illegal, and there's ILLEGAL. I drive 60 in a 50. That's illegal. I also have driven 170 in a 100, that's ILLEGAL.

It's really only illegal if you get caught AND PUNISHED. [sm=chairshot.gif]
No Kidding!!! If I was busted for every/anything ILLEGAL I've ever done, I'd still be LOCKED UP!!!

You DID NOT READ THIS RuttDogg

Old 02-10-2007, 05:20 AM
JM

See, those Canadians Dennis?

you might be right after all