PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For The Best OKIE

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Default RE: For The Best OKIE

Congrats Dennis...and many many more.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:13 AM

Yes, Dennis, as a "lurker" pre-registering, it was obvious to me that this forum over some others was the place to be, due largely in part to the attitude, advice, and spirit present in the many posts you had made. So let me say for myself, that while a newer member here, I appreciate this forum, and admire and am thankful for the contributions you make every day. Sometimes twice a day. Sometimes more. Actually, maybe you should cut back a bit.[sm=joke.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 06:03 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Yes, Dennis, as a "lurker" pre-registering, it was obvious to me that this forum over some others was the place to be, due largely in part to the attitude, advice, and spirit present in the many posts you had made. So let me say for myself, that while a newer member here, I appreciate this forum, and admire and am thankful for the contributions you make every day. Sometimes twice a day. Sometimes more. Actually, maybe you should cut back a bit.[sm=joke.gif]
Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 17
Size:  1.8 KBName:  giggle.gif
Views: 17
Size:  1.8 KB

Attached Images
File Type: gif
giggle.gif (1.8 KB, 25 views)
Old 01-28-2007, 12:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Thank you, thank you Rich...And many, many thanks to you all..[sm=boohoo.gif] I'm very touched by this unsolicited recognition....It's true, I registered 1/27/06..But I have been lurking here long before that, such as many of you do and have done prior to buying their HUMMER...

Without a doubt, you people (guys and especially the girls[sm=icon_sneaky.gif]), are the Greatest bunch of people I could have ever hoped to have meet..I know we are all cyber friends because of a common interest and I have talked to many of you on the phone...But I feel in my heart that our friendships goes beyond that now...

The fun times, the information sharing, the grab-assing, the tears, all means we all have a bond to one another greater than just owning a HUMMER...For this, I thank you all for taking me as being your friend.

So, this recognition I don't deserve solely, it go to all of you too..

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]
[sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you, thank you Rich...And many, many thanks to you all..[sm=boohoo.gif]I'm very touched by this unsolicited recognition....It's true, I registered 1/27/06..But I have been lurking here long before that, such as many of you do and have done prior to buying their HUMMER...

Without a doubt, you people (guys and especially the girls[sm=icon_sneaky.gif]), are the Greatest bunch of people I could have ever hoped to have meet..I know we are all cyber friends because of a common interestand I have talked to many of you on the phone...But I feel in my heart that our friendships goes beyond that now...

The fun times, the information sharing, the grab-assing, the tears, all means we allhave a bond to one another greater than just owning a HUMMER...For this, I thank you all for taking me as being your friend.

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]

You are the father I wish I always never had.............

One of my goals this year is to plan a cross-country trip where we kinda pick up everybody one by one, start at one end, and finish at the other, but my idea is to do it as a fund-raiser and also make people away of the fact we aren't all careless with the environment. It's something I'm goign to be working on this year possibly for next year. If I do it, I'm going to do it right. I have connections through my work to the media and so forth, and some friends also. SO, my point is hopefully this won't ALL be Cyber friends in a while. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up now that this all came up!

Congrats Dennis on this milestone. In Cyberspace, we can't see the effects of aging so smile buddy!!!!

Old 01-28-2007, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Old 01-28-2007, 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Thank you, thank you Rich...And many, many thanks to you all..[sm=boohoo.gif]I'm very touched by this unsolicited recognition....It's true, I registered 1/27/06..But I have been lurking here long before that, such as many of you do and have done prior to buying their HUMMER...

Without a doubt, you people (guys and especially the girls[sm=icon_sneaky.gif]), are the Greatest bunch of people I could have ever hoped to have meet..I know we are all cyber friends because of a common interestand I have talked to many of you on the phone...But I feel in my heart that our friendships goes beyond that now...

The fun times, the information sharing, the grab-assing, the tears, all means we allhave a bond to one another greater than just owning a HUMMER...For this, I thank you all for taking me as being your friend.

You are the father I wish I always never had.............

One of my goals this year is to plan a cross-country trip where we kinda pick up everybody one by one, start at one end, and finish at the other, but my idea is to do it as a fund-raiser and also make people away of the fact we aren't all careless with the environment. It's something I'm goign to be working on this year possibly for next year. If I do it, I'm going to do it right. I have connections through my work to the media and so forth, and some friends also. SO, my point is hopefully this won't ALL be Cyber friends in a while. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up now that this all came up!

Congrats Dennis on this milestone. In Cyberspace, we can't see the effects of aging so smile buddy!!!!
If you are serious then maybe instead of all the west coasters comming to the east coast and visversa why don't we all have a HH in Okl. Okl. so we all can meat Dennis and it is kind of centralized in the USA. Just a thought...Dennis is there alot of hotels and camping places in Okl City? What do ya think?

Old 01-28-2007, 06:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Little Monster

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1/27/2006 to 1/27/2007[/align][align=center]And many more to come.[sm=smiley20.gif][/align]

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 09:01 PM

Denny, as Little River Band would say: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABYYYYYYY! (Bet many of you don't even know who they are LOL) [sm=lol.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 09:11 PM

Dennis---Turner Falls perhaps?

Quick Reply: For The Best OKIE