PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Below the sponsors?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Default Below the sponsors?

damn, that just ain't right. tucked into a little gap below the sponsors and above the post ****** (). i thought the inaugural ROTM would be splashed on a banner across the top of the site . . . . . . not that i'm complaining or anything . . . . .

Old 03-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Default RE: Below the sponsors?

Hay. c'mon, it's still on the front page! Your pic looks great, and the ROTM link is a great addition to the site, and your rig is totally deserving and a great example of what a Hummer is! Congrats again!

Old 03-05-2007, 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

damn, that just ain't right. tucked into a little gap below the sponsors and above the post ****** (). i thought the inaugural ROTM would be splashed on a banner across the top of the site . . . . . . not that i'm complaining or anything . . . . .
Quit your b!tchin' Shorty ... LOL!Congrats again bro, you and the bus definitely deserved it!

Old 03-05-2007, 07:08 PM

i sat at the front door all day on Saturday waiting for the trophy and check to arrive, must have gotten lost . . . . . . [8D]

actually, it's pretty cool, and i had very little to do with it, aside from picking the pics. oh, and slappin' Mary/Nancy/Bob around when she got out of line lobbying for votes . . . . .

Old 03-05-2007, 07:22 PM

i sat at the front door all day on Saturday waiting for the trophy and check to arrive, must have gotten lost . . . . . . [8D]

actually, it's pretty cool, and i had very little to do with it, aside from picking the pics. oh, and slappin' Mary/Nancy/Bob around when she got out of line lobbying for votes . . . . .

Old 03-05-2007, 07:36 PM

You ARE SOO FUNNY!!!!

Seriously, Congrats!!! I KNEW you would win!!!

Old 03-05-2007, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

You ARE SOO FUNNY!!!!

I knew Bob was one of the best losers out there!!!

Old 03-05-2007, 07:54 PM

You ARE SOO FUNNY!!!!

i think it was the harley pic that did it. i don't hate chrome on ALL things . . . .

look at it this way though, you have another chance to win the next one i'll even vote in the rest of them . . . . .

Old 03-05-2007, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

You ARE SOO FUNNY!!!!

Yeah....Go Figure....Since I don't have any Experience in LOSING!!!!

Old 03-05-2007, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

You ARE SOO FUNNY!!!!

Yeah....Go Figure....Since I don't have any Experience in LOSING!!!!
you did it well . . . . . [8D]

Quick Reply: Below the sponsors?