PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

B careful what u wish 4...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Default RE: B careful what u wish 4...

Jeez Impy...You thought I was an a$$hole.....LOL. This guy takes the cake!

Old 02-10-2008, 09:38 PM

nah, never thought you were an a-hole...you'll know who I think are a-holes...much like this guy

Old 02-10-2008, 09:50 PM

Hey Impy, just in case you didn't see this in sights and sounds have a look at this, it's a perfect fit for this newb[8D]
http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/tatuagem.asp?seunome=Impy&nomeamigo=new-B

Old 02-10-2008, 09:54 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]That's funny

Old 02-10-2008, 10:03 PM

That's hilarious! What a fantastic website with the tatooed name!

Old 02-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Gunner I have heard the same thing. Guess maybe he didn't consider that the people he blinded just might cross that center line and hit him.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: empoer sztoid

Here's a story of mine u guys can chime in on. I'm always looking to improve the my Hummer as anyone else on this forum is especially lighting. Well yesterday I finally installing my 3rd HID set(Headlights, Foglights & Lower Grille Lights) on my 3 with the intention of blinding other motorist. I know I'm an @55. Anywayz, during last nights drive everyone around me was blocking their mirrors or moving them away which was kinda the result I was looking for but I almost felt kinda bad and I ended up just driving with just my fogs. I didn't even turn on the lower grille lights. They all use a 50w ballast, the headlights and lower grille have 5000k bulbs to look white and the fogs have 3000k bulbs so they look yellow. Can't wait til someone wants to play the flashing game. Wish I had the roof mounted lightbar & lower foglight bar. Anyone else get the same reactions on the road or got something that didn't work the way you wanted it?
troll, troll, troll your boat...

Old 02-11-2008, 12:14 AM

ORIGINAL: dooks88
troll, troll, troll your boat...
My thoughts exactly. There's no way this guy can be for real.

H34me

Old 02-11-2008, 01:54 AM

ORIGINAL: empoer sztoid

Here's a story of mine u guys can chime in on. I'm always looking to improve the my Hummer as anyone else on this forum is especially lighting. Well yesterday Ifinally installing my 3rd HID set(Headlights, Foglights & Lower Grille Lights) on my 3 with theintention ofblinding other motorist. I know I'm an @55. Anywayz, during last nights drive everyone around me was blocking their mirrors or moving them away which was kindathe result I was looking for but I almost felt kindabad andI ended upjust driving with just my fogs. I didn't even turn on the lower grille lights. They all use a 50w ballast, theheadlights and lower grille have 5000k bulbs to look whiteand the fogs have 3000k bulbs so they look yellow. Can't wait til someone wants to play the flashing game. Wish I had the roof mounted lightbar & lower foglight bar. Anyone else get the same reactions on the road or got something that didn't work the way you wanted it?

Why didn't you just buy a bunch of milk bottles and throw them on their windscreens? Would be the same effect for less money...

Old 02-11-2008, 05:13 AM

I would agree the poster seems like a troll just wanting to **** off forum members cuz he thinks its fun.

Im quite sure he does not own a Hummer or any lights and is proably not even old enough to drive.

Its also kinda sad to be reminded that their are peoplelike that on the planet that get off by pissing others off for no reasonat all.

Davyo

Quick Reply: B careful what u wish 4...